My Acer Liquid phone 220 can't connect to my wifi suddenly, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my acer liquid phone 220 cant conect to my wifi suddenly ,untill todays afternoon everything was ok.

pls tell me what can I do taking in consideration that is still garanty period ,with my acer liquid M220 phonefrom todays afternoon cant conect to my usually used home wifi.Try again latter(message).Other devices at home read and use WIFI it's not WIFI problem.Sasha

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: my acer liquid phone 220 cant conect to my wifi suddenly ,untill todays afternoon everything was

pls tell me what can I do taking in consideration that is still garanty period ,with my acer liquid M220 phonefrom todays afternoon cant conect to my usually used home wifi.Try again latter(message).Other devices at home read and use WIFI it's not WIFI problem.Sasha

try disconnecting and connecting to the wifi
If it doesn't work, try removing the wifi network from your phone and add it back
Or restart your phone
Finally, you can try switching off the router and then switching it on again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon