pls tell me what can I do taking in consideration that is still garanty period ,with my acer liquid M220 phonefrom todays afternoon cant conect to my usually used home wifi.Try again latter(message).Other devices at home read and use WIFI it's not WIFI problem.Sasha
    06-16-2016 01:22 PM
    pls tell me what can I do taking in consideration that is still garanty period ,with my acer liquid M220 phonefrom todays afternoon cant conect to my usually used home wifi.Try again latter(message).Other devices at home read and use WIFI it's not WIFI problem.Sasha
    try disconnecting and connecting to the wifi
    If it doesn't work, try removing the wifi network from your phone and add it back
    Or restart your phone
    Finally, you can try switching off the router and then switching it on again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-18-2016 02:30 AM