Jumping to Android for the time being.. Microsoft is too late..

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I hate android.. But that's what I have been left with after the delayed launch of Lumia flagships.. I want a phablet which can make reading and preparing notes etc and has a stylus/pen.. I was excited about the rumours that said 940XL will have a stylus.. But the release is no way near... Yes it may be launched in October but it might take more time to be available in my region (India). I have a lot to do in the coming months.. Heavy work from August to December.. So here I am, jumping to Android which I hate.. But hey.. There is note 4 in the market which is the best phablet that can do wonders for heavy users.. I'm looking forward to use the spen.. Some may say its a gimmick.. But I know the value of it.. And it depends on the people who use it and for what purposes they use.. Another reason is that the note 4 is now available for around 38000₹ (~600$) and the 940XL when launched here will be well over 50000₹ and if we consider the rumours it might cross 60000₹ i.e, above S6 and IPhone 6.. So I have no other option except to jump to Android.. I will come back if 940XL proves to be better than Note 4...

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes.. But I don't know why.... I just don't like the UI specially touchwiz.. That's the reason my first smart phone was a Lumia.. Now I need more productivity than the UI.. But lollipop �� was a good update.. I Hope it makes me feel good..

Get a different launcher instead of using TouchWiz. Simples. :)

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah.. I'm considering z launcher.. Heard its good.. Lets see.. I'll check some launchers and decide after I get my phone delivered..

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Try Nova launcher. It's the hottest one being used according to the Android Central Forum. Go there and search for more info on what's available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes