Android Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
This issue has been discussed here ad nauseam, but the short answer is that Microsoft is going where the users are.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yep. MS officially sold out of their phone division. They have no interest in it anymore, or ever, for that matter. I was super hopeful of w10m being a changing force with MS and phones because of islandwood, Astoria etc. But its terrible when your apps on other systems work much better than Your apps on your own devices. Down right terrible. Now, Astoria is ditched, Islandwood is not far behind, totally crapcanning any phone "work" until 2017, MS wants the phone division to go away. I figure they only have like 5 employees in that side of things now anyways. Lay em off and leave the phone design and software to the big boys like google and apple (as much as I hate saying that). I am gone to android now, Not returning to WP. After promise after promise I am done. I only wish google made a device smooth like my surface, I would ditch that too!.

Benton Washington

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I just brought an android 5minutes ago! I totally agree!! Check this out, this Blu Purelife XL 64Gb is my new best friend. It's loaded, goodbye WP....& Hello Android!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes