[App] Radio Controlled

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Radio Controlled is a Pandora client. Version 2.0 is in the submission process now. New features include:
  • Updated UI, now with more metro
  • Now using artist artwork as background
  • Removed tacky background
  • Added Last.fm login and enabled scrobbling
  • Added driving mode
  • Added button to settings page to sync services in case of an API change
  • Added setting to enable/disable background updates on every song
  • More bug fixes

Pandora occasionally updates their API can cause Radio Controlled to stop working. I have added a feature that addresses one change scenario by allowing you to update the Pandora service locations from inside the app. Please be patient when Pandora changes their service. Updates will be made to fix as soon as possible.

I love to get feature requests, so please post them!

Tee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Did Pandora broke Radio Controlled again? I have an error "could not load song" everytime trying to play a station.

Same problem with Metro Radio, couldn't load song but no error popup.

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Did Pandora broke Radio Controlled again? I have an error "could not load song" everytime trying to play a station.

Same problem with Metro Radio, couldn't load song but no error popup.
There was a change made. They are enforcing skip limits. I am working on making the app compliant to their policies. No more free skips :( I am optimizing the app to meet the policy, which includes skips, down rating and possibly changing stations. I don't know how they determine a skip but I am going to take a conservative approach to try and conserve skips as much as possible. Once you hit the limit Pandora will not let the app retrieve a playlist until the next day.

I'll be posting updates on the twitter feed. I'm sorry this type of thing is happening again. I'm trying my best to get an updated and compliant version out.

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Version 2.1 Submitted

Version 2.1 has been submitted and hopefully approved in a few days. This update fixes a few outstanding bugs and introduces a skip limit to stop the lockouts. Testing has been extremely positive so far. The most prevalent bugs are gone from error reports and music has been streaming well with minimal interruptions and lockouts.

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Radio Controlled 2.1 approved

It passed the marketplace submission and should be available in the next 12-24 hours. This should fix all of the loading issues and in general it is much more stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2