Hey guys - my app "LightWriter" just went live in the Marketplace a couple of days ago. I'd love to have you check it out and give me your feedback. Here's the Marketplace description:

"Using LightWriter you can paint with light! Draw a simple design on the grid, turn out the lights, and wave your phone back and forth. Using the trick persistence of vision, you'll see your picture appear in the air as you wave your phone!

It'll take a few tries to get the hang of the motion, but once you do, you'll be a pro at painting the air with light. The app has a free trial mode that is ad-supported. You'll get all of the features for free. If you don't like ads, just purchase the app to remove them. Either way, you'll get the full LightWriter experience."

Like I mentioned in the description, there's a free trial which is fully functional. The only difference between the trial and the paid version is whether you'll see ads or not.

Marketplace link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/ap...c-d8f373f79e6e

I'm working on a few more updates based on some feedback I've already received, so let me know what you think. (I also wouldn't mind if you'd leave some reviews & ratings in the marketplace as well.)
    Last edited by Fogo; 02-10-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Just added a QR code linking to marketplace.
    02-10-2012 03:16 PM
    Thanks for sharing your app with us Fogo. :)
    02-10-2012 03:24 PM