Name: RapDialer
    RapDialer aims at providing rapid dialing experience on Windows Phone in Metro style. And the brand new v2.0 is released now!!

If you are new to RapDialer, please try the free version first, which has no feature limitations.

If you think RapDialer is awesome and want to support us, just buy the donate version. We will continue our efforts to make the best smart dialer on Windows Phone.

Features:
    Features:
    + Extremely fast launch and search speed.
    + Fast search with T9 keypad (or system QWERT keyboard as you like).
    + Share contacts profile easily.
    + Selection Mode helps you to quickly select multiple contacts to send a group text/mail.
    + Support groups.
    + Support speed dial, prefix dial.
    + Plenty of custom options.
    + Phone number location display, including global country calling codes and localization Support for United States, Canada, UK, Australia, China Mainland and Taiwan.
    More languages and regions will be supported in the future.
    + Backup your settings and groups to SkyDrive.

Translation:
    We start our translation work now. If you want to make RapDialer for your language, we welcome you to join us. Please send an email to rapdialer@gmail.com for more details.

Download:
    Free version with Ads:

http://windowsphone.com/s?appid= ......0-49c27a3146be

Donate version:
    http://windowsphone.com/s?appid= ......b-471c2b040c1d

Demo Video:
    Here is a demo video by NokiaInnovation.com:

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

Screeshots:
    Last edited by Esword; 06-21-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    03-24-2012 11:42 PM
    I quite like the tutorial at the beginning, and I like amount of settings that I can controll. Good job on the app :3
    03-25-2012 01:07 AM
    Thank you for this apps! I love it and used it as my main dialer ;) The options menu is great, giving flexiility & personalisation!

Could you please explain the search function? so that I can improve my search result just by using less key? And I found that not all of my contacts being updated. I can find it in People hub but not via RapDialer.
    03-25-2012 06:51 AM
    Thank you for this apps! I love it and used it as my main dialer ;) The options menu is great, giving flexiility & personalisation!

Could you please explain the search function? so that I can improve my search result just by using less key? And I found that not all of my contacts being updated. I can find it in People hub but not via RapDialer.
    Sorry to reply you a little late...

The contacts that you can't find in RapDialer may fall under one of the following cases:

1. The contact has no phone number ( the email search will be supported in v2.0 ).

2. The contact has only one number whose type is "Company". There's a strange bug in WP7 currently: a 3rd-party app can't access a "Company" phone number.

About the search function, maybe an example can explain somehing:

If you have a contact whose name is "Michael Lee Johnson", you can simply type the initials "MLJ", or one part of the name like "Micha" or "LeeJ" which has less coincidences. But you can't type "LMJ" or "JLee" to search for it. And the spaces or brackets in names will be ignored automatically.

The search result will be sorted: all matched > header matched > tail matched > others.

There are more tricks about using # key to search, you can read "Help>Search tips" to know more about it :)
    Last edited by Esword; 03-26-2012 at 02:57 AM.
    03-25-2012 10:43 AM
    Sorry to reply you a little late...

The contacts that you can't find in RapDialer may fall under one of the following cases:

2. The contact has only one number whose type is "Company". There's a strange bug in WP7 currently: a 3rd-party app can't access a "Company" phone number.
    Thanks for your reply & explaination. It's week end anyway and it is not that I have been waiting for days!

Yes, I have just checked.. the number is a "Company" phone number.

Ok, I'll check the tips & info ;)

Cheers :)
    03-25-2012 08:45 PM
    I am having a similar problem to the above poster where not all my contacts are showing up even though they are mobile phone numbers. I can't figure out why this is and my only guess is that this might have something to do with them not being saved under my "windows live" account or what have you. Is this the problem and how do I fix that? I love your app but if I can't easily access my contacts it does me no good.

All the best,
    A Fan
    04-22-2012 08:05 PM
    I am having a similar problem to the above poster where not all my contacts are showing up even though they are mobile phone numbers. I can't figure out why this is and my only guess is that this might have something to do with them not being saved under my "windows live" account or what have you. Is this the problem and how do I fix that? I love your app but if I can't easily access my contacts it does me no good.

All the best,
    A Fan
    Hello! RapDialer doesn't save anything of contacts information but settings of it could be backuped by the button "backup+restore". The problem may be that contacts with new changes in People isn't synchronized. Please have a try to sync your contacts in the setting page? See if it works?
    04-23-2012 10:36 AM