Jazz Jackrabbit

Dobermann Software

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
[Free]Jazz Jackrabbit

Hello Users of WP Central,

I'll begin this post with a small presentation of myself.

My name is William Bourdon, owner of Dobermann Software and developer of Halo Zero, a PC game released in 2005.

In 2012, i'm back to the video game scene and choosed to develop for Windows Phone. My first game, Jazz Jackrabbit is a remake of the '94 Dos game in its shareware version and its totally free with no ads.

I made it as near as possible to the original version, see the market place game page for download:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=95bf2154-5a89-4e5c-9d19-f6270321aebc

Screenshots:
jazz-scr1.png

jazz-scr2.png

jazz-scr3.png

Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

Last edited:

jimm69

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
JAzz Jackrabbit

This was a great game in its day. I loved it. This was actually one of Cliff Bleszinski first games that he made.

Thanks for your efforts.

breley

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
This may be a splendid addition to my phone when I pick up the Lumia 900. I used to beta test for Epic Megagames back when it was on CompuServe, and Jazz Jackrabbit was one of the games I got free for DOS when testing was completed. Alas, one of the 3.5" disks went bad years ago, so I can't do all the levels anymore. This game brings back many fond memories. Music was great too, especially the "Knight/Kingdom" level.

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
AWESOME! I loved Jazz Jackrabbit back in the day. My sweet, sweet 486 Packard Bell was awesome then. I'll get this for sure and give feedback as needed! Any plans for all the levels to be released and not just the shareware ones?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste