Amazing Weather on WP8

eizsoft

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can any one post a video of Amazing Weather on WP8 device, as we are planing to submit an update to support wide live tiles and we want to know the current performance?

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The color of the information added to the lock screen by Amazing Weather is somewhat faded for me. Also the info looks a little bit fuzzy (not sharp). Is there a way to make it appear as bright as the date/time from the bottom of the locks screen or is it just a limitation of how the image for the lock screen gets created?

bradbamford

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
How do you get Amazing weather to appear on the lock screen?
I purchased Amazing Weather HD in the WP8 store, but I can't find a setting for lock screen.

lexmarq

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
The new update is causing the app to crash a lot for me. In addition, there is a problem with the lock screen settings for me. When I tried to change the lockscreen style in the app, and put my phone and standby and turn it on again while still in the settings menu (the check the different style/picture), the screen would refuse to turn on. (i.e everything is working, but the screen remains black).

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
The new update is causing the app to crash a lot for me. In addition, there is a problem with the lock screen settings for me. When I tried to change the lockscreen style in the app, and put my phone and standby and turn it on again while still in the settings menu (the check the different style/picture), the screen would refuse to turn on. (i.e everything is working, but the screen remains black).

I would try and restart and if that doesn't fix it, uninstall the app and reload it and see if it works then. If you get the same issues no matter what, then I'm not sure. Haven't had any problems with mine thus far since the update.

mikkokartano

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice to get some winter pictures also. Example here in Finland temp is now -14 celcius and app shows nice sunny summer pictures with green grass :) Here is nothing else than snow right now :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes