Hello,
    I would like to present You my new game - Silly Ghosts! I hope You'll have fun playing it!

Windows Phone Store

Attached Thumbnails screennowawoda.png   nowy1.png   nowy2.png  
    03-12-2013 02:15 PM
    I will download the demo and check it out later today or tomorrow.
    03-12-2013 02:26 PM
    Thanks! Any comments and tips how to make my future games better are welcome!
    03-12-2013 02:31 PM
    Hey Varius,

Love the art and music, I will check out the game and give you feedback. Looks good though :)

Are you working on this alone or what is your team size and who does what?

I will elt you know what i think for sure.

Thanks
    ~HD
    03-12-2013 03:59 PM
    I've done it alone, aside from sounds (got them from Freesound, I mixed background themes later in Audacity) and music (You can find it here. A lot of great music). Working alone is really challenging - a lot of different stuff to do. I've learned a lot, but wasted a lot of time because of poor planning on my side - changed graphics 3 times, spent time on boring/unnecessary features etc. It lacks a few features, but it was taking too long so decided to publish it. Now I test my ideas beforehand, so I won't waste time for things that don't add fun to game.
    03-12-2013 07:27 PM
    Looks good, ill check it out!
    03-12-2013 08:53 PM
    Yeah, My Brother and I work together and have pretty much found all the wrong ways to do things. But definately learned alot and i think we have something to be proud of as do you! (Silly Ghosts looks good!)
    03-12-2013 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD