I wish Game Pass had a tipping system

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I get that buying the game is a better option, but it seems strange to pay up to $70 for a game that I already beat and have no plans to ever play again. But man, it would be nice if I could leave a $5 - $10 tip to show my appreciation. Even though I know they're getting paid just for me playing the game, I still like the idea of throwing them a little extra cash. And it would be so much more convenient if I could do it directly through my Xbox.

Reactions: Windows

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow... this is something I would have never bet I'd hear anyone say ever. LOL. I will say...my last job was as a director at a software company and I know what our devs were paid and the surprising number of devs and departments involved . They all worked as a team on multiple (many many) parts of the software builds we created and none of them were single-handedly responsible for the product. We had multiple devs in multiple departments contributing. It's cool that you think about offering a tip because your enjoyment was that high, but even the software guys I had would just smile and say 'keep your money'. The were paid well and only did the job they were hired for. 😀. Besides, there are way more slices to that pie than people realize. The small developers making an app here or there can use the tips, but guys working for larger companies on mainline games are all multiple spokes in a very large wheel that is making lots of $$. LOL. You've got a good heart though! 👍

Reactions: Windows and HeyCori

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria