07-16-2015 02:05 AM
675 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    an option to hide files or folder would be nice..
    Srvgodara likes this.
    03-06-2014 12:23 PM
    We are working on it. But date created won't be possible just because some cloud storage do not provide creation date, only change date.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    03-06-2014 12:59 PM
    Oh, IT WORKED!
    I removed the file inside WPSystem folder using pocket file manager, and rebooted my phone.
    it took almost 30 minutes to recognize my large library again, but now there's no duplicated files!!
    thank you Ray, you're awesome :)
    Good. Could be a trick to fix doubles when you do not have PC to delete file from SD Card :)
    03-06-2014 01:01 PM
    We are working on it. But date created won't be possible just because some cloud storage do not provide creation date, only change date.
    But please allow date created for local storage and SD card. It would be useful when I receive a video clip via Bluetooth and I want to move it quickly.

Good. Could be a trick to fix doubles when you do not have PC to delete file from SD Card :)
    I've never seen anywhere that deleting that small file fixes the issue before you posted it. So this may not work when we delete it with PC. (maybe we'll need to use a separate SD card reader?)
    actually, known solution was to format whole SD card with the phone itself. And even it didn't work for me one time (after copying songs, issue appeared again)

So thank you again :)
    03-06-2014 01:53 PM
    A question: do you have any plans to implement song metadata editor soon? File Downloader app does this, but just inside its isolated storage.
    03-06-2014 01:58 PM
    But please allow date created for local storage and SD card. It would be useful when I receive a video clip via Bluetooth and I want to move it quickly.

I've never seen anywhere that deleting that small file fixes the issue before you posted it. So this may not work when we delete it with PC. (maybe we'll need to use a separate SD card reader?)
    actually, known solution was to format whole SD card with the phone itself. And even it didn't work for me one time (after copying songs, issue appeared again)

So thank you again :)
    I've suffered the same hell as you :-P
    03-06-2014 02:34 PM
    A question: do you have any plans to implement song metadata editor soon? File Downloader app does this, but just inside its isolated storage.
    which app ? I'm dying to find such an app !!! Please give a link ?
    03-06-2014 02:34 PM
    It's called File Downloader. But it can only edit metatags of songs which are downloaded by the app itself. (editor appears when you want to export to music library)
    here's the link: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=09b457ef-e283-4a37-896a-894e92911584
    Saksham Sharma likes this.
    03-06-2014 02:42 PM
    I've suffered the same hell as you :-P
    so does duplicate problem of your phone fixed by PFM method?
    03-06-2014 02:43 PM
    Yes, I do have plans to implement it. Although cannot say when.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    03-06-2014 03:12 PM
    It's called File Downloader. But it can only edit metatags of songs which are downloaded by the app itself. (editor appears when you want to export to music library)
    here's the link: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...a-894e92911584
    that's exactly what i was looking for ! :) thanks ! I've already got a tip top library.
    03-06-2014 03:27 PM
    Nice to hear! Just please don't forget "batch" artist / album / album art editing. :)
    03-06-2014 03:27 PM
    so does duplicate problem of your phone fixed by PFM method?
    it should surely solve it ! But I'm not doing it right now, because i guess it'd delete all my captions in nokia storyteller. So i'm just waiting for the developer of storyteller to implement a suggestion i told him about, to save the captions on the pictures...
    I might test it in a few days anyway, when I'm free. At present, I'm not in a mood to experiment :-P
    03-06-2014 03:29 PM
    ray you're great ! thanks !
    03-06-2014 03:30 PM
    Pfm 4ever ;) now I only need background color, Can you Add that function? Like, accent colored background support would be Great ;) (haven't I just killed English? ;) )

Sent from my lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    03-06-2014 04:20 PM
    Please bring home button and avoid transparent menu.
    03-06-2014 10:48 PM
    Please bring home button and avoid transparent menu.

Click root to go to Home...

Gnanavel likes this.
    03-07-2014 01:01 AM
    Click root to go to Home...

Or tap on PFM icon :)
    Gnanavel likes this.
    03-07-2014 03:24 AM
    Awesome updates are coming... Now when we have got option to pin. It would be awesome to edit the pined tile icon, cause they all look same..btw I am lovin it..
    03-07-2014 04:42 AM
    I love this app, even though i cant purchase it :(
    Ray do work on metadata editing really, i (and many others) do need it !!
    03-07-2014 06:43 AM
    As about ID3Tag editing.
    What do you guyz expecting from editing itself (what fields?) and how do you want it to be for multiply selected mp3 files?
    At this moment I already made editor for general fields
    Album
    Artist
    Genre
    Title
    Track#
    Year

and I think for multi-edit mode you will have to check what fields you want to replace and fill them. PFM will replace only selected fields for the list.

What do you think about it?idtagedit.png
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    03-07-2014 07:42 AM
    As about ID3Tag editing.
    What do you guyz expecting from editing itself (what fields?) and how do you want it to be for multiply selected mp3 files?
    Album
    Artist
    Genre
    Title
    Track#
    Year

and I think for multi-edit mode you will have to check what fields you want to replace and fill them. PFM will replace only selected fields for the list.

What do you think about it?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idtagedit.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	58901
    ray that's amazing of you ! :) i haven't been able to see the image, I'm on the Wpc app for phone, but anyway, what you've written sounds more than enough :). Though separate fields for album artist and contributing artists would be appreciated :).
    And multi edit mode would be a great thing too, yeah what you say about selecting only necessary fields is a great thing too.
    03-07-2014 09:19 AM
    As about ID3Tag editing.
    Album
    Artist
    Genre
    Title
    Track#
    Year

What do you think about it?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idtagedit.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	58901
    Thanks Ray. Yes it is a good idea to check what fields you want to replace in multi mode.
    as saksham said, separate fields for album artist and contributing artists would be appreciated :)
    also, it would be nice if you can also add ability to change album art.
    03-07-2014 10:25 AM
    I will try :)

Let let me remind you that you can always check news about PFM on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PocketFileManager
    And by following us on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/amazepicturesmd
    03-07-2014 10:53 AM
    I will try :)

Let let me remind you that you can always check news about PFM on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PocketFileManager
    And by following us on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/amazepicturesmd
    i really want to appreciate your work, its really great ! :)
    Oh and just to let you know, album art would be useful only if you can allow us to edit it, to add an album art we already have a great app called mpatool. But it cant edit it. So if you can do that too, amazing ! :)
    03-07-2014 11:16 AM
675 ... 1213141516 ...