New Xbox Companion App TrueAchiever

Divided Pudding

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
My fellow gamers,

we just released a free Windows Phone 8 app called TrueAchiever powered by TrueAchievements.com:

TrueAchiever helps you maximize your Gamerscore by getting the best and most accurate solutions and videos for those tough-to-earn Achievements for xbox live games.

Now available in the Windows Phone store: TrueAchiever | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

*Note, your gamertag must be registered on TrueAchievements - Xbox Achievement Tracking in order to use.

-Jon
Divided Pudding

Tainted Clone

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Seem pretty good so far will definitely get some use out of it.

Is there a way to view other solutions, as the top voted one may not necessarily be the best solution ( a newer more efficient way may have been found and not received any votes yet). Couldn't see any option to view others but may have missed it.

Also I cant seem to swipe from the solution page to the comments or video page (i have to tap the comments header) but can swipe from comments to videos and videos to comments and both back to the solution page.

Overall its a really good app and like I said I can see me using it a lot. I currently have an ie shortcut pinned to my homescreen that points the the TA homepage and it can take a while to search for games and get to the solutions page.

Just had a thought while typing that last bit that I didn't see an option to search for a specific game, I could only see the option to view games I've played. Is there a search for a game option, I could only see search gamer (which by the way vibrates the phone when you select it, can this be turned off?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon