[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Tekken 3 was working fine so why the fk would i want o use fameskip and play it most god for **** way, ff7 is now all **** and i hate <deleted> fameskip dont <deleted> a game up to be worst ....You what!! just get rid
of <deleted> fameskip and make the emulator as it should please up date it back to where ff7 and Tekken 3 were working fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
metal Gear now works and street fighter 3 works at 100%,dino crisis works at 100% and Bushido Blade 2 now works. Lets get the emulator to read Disc images so more games can be loaded on it other than bin and iso files.....

Michele Oro Nobili

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Simeone can tell me exactly at which Version are we? On the store i can see only v 1.0.2 (or 1.0.0.2). But on the compatibility list there are a lot more and you all talk about changes throught versions...

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Simeone can tell me exactly at which Version are we? On the store i can see only v 1.0.2 (or 1.0.0.2). But on the compatibility list there are a lot more and you all talk about changes throught versions...

You missed closed beta versions. They was from 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.10. Now the release (store) versions, from 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.0.2

new on version 1.0.10:
new skin to virtual control.
volume control option.
virtual control configurable.
other bugfixes.

new on version 1.09-2:
Added Icons by Alejandro Machado (Thanks!).
Bugfix on latest release.
Download large files on Skydrive now opens download on IE.

new on version 1.08:
Manage saves tab now working, upload and download saves from skydrive.
New skydrive download code.

new on version 1.06:
experimental support to moga pro controller.
support to multiple save states.

new on version 1.05:
fixed support to original PSX bios, must be named scph1001.bin. new games working include FFVIII.

new on version 1.04:
* fixed cpu speed config - reduce cpu speed to increase game performance.
* added l2 and r2 buttons.
* full resolution support - from 256x240 to 640x480.
* little speed increase.
* other bug fixes.

new on version 1.02:
*fixed memorycards.

Last edited:

khughes4241

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
metal Gear now works and street fighter 3 works at 100%,dino crisis works at 100% and Bushido Blade 2 now works. Lets get the emulator to read Disc images so more games can be loaded on it other than bin and iso files.....

MGS does NOT work it crashes after picking a difficulty setting

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well works for me using Nokia Lumia 920 even when changing difficulty setting but, the sound is bad and the game plays fast then slow at times and other bugs.

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Dont forget to get started on that N64 or Emi64 the games for it are only 10 to 15mb each and you can load all the games for n64 on your cell phone "D

AuraTigital

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if GT2 v1.2 or v1.1 works well? My internet is terribly slow(100kbps dl and 20kbps upload) and I don't want to spend a day without any internet to find the game not working fine.

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using SPU Hack, psx CPU speed 100%, BIAS AUTO, Enable Bios....games only works for me when Enable Bios is on and having SCPH1001.bin in my internal.

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
A list of games that work and hopefully with the new update run better ^_^

1.Dragon ball z UltimateBattle
2. Final fantasy 7
3.Gundam Battle Assault
4.Metal gear
5.Spyro
6.Street Fighter apht 3
7.tekken 3
8.Tenchu
9.Tennis Arena
10. X-men VS Street fighter
11.Dino Crisis
12. Bushido
13.ArmoredCore
14. jumping flash

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
New update is on the store.
> removed SPU Hack.
> reverted GPU changes.
Update and give feedback.

PS: Goodbye to Nelson Mandela:
"You've done well, thank you by trying give us a better world".

khughes4241

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Mines seems to be running worse, FF7 has white screen when moving to new stage and MGS title screen colorless don't know what's happened, any progress on FF9 ?

SteelSliver

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.. Skullmonkeys doesn't seem to work quite well with this update. Whatever GPU changes you reverted was what Skullmonkeys needed for the platforms to load properly....they aren't loading properly anymore...plus audio emulation is a bit worse than before. Shame. All cutscenes run too fast. What happened to AUTO frameskip?

Crash Bandicoot is still broken as my tailbone after a Thanksgiving dinner.(Running way too fast, running awkwardly)

Castlevania SotN audio is still broken.

Final Fantasy 6 is still fine.

Quake 2 is fine.

Doom freezes on Loading screen(I guess that's to be expected, no real changes have occurred in the update to actually fix that)

Maybe whatever changes you reverted should be put back....what was the reason for reverting it?

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
ok just got your update and first game i try is tekken 3 and it works great again!!!! going to try some other games i'll report back on them in a bit....

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This is a very good update....Now to work on the sound in the games and get the emulator to read disc images files like iso and bin files "D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital