I'm starting to develop my first Windows Phone app. I'm thinking about developing a Wunderlist app. Is anybody interested in this? Check www.wunderlist.com for more info.
    And if so, you can give me some tips in this thread :)
    I have access to the lists/tasks via an API, I can show them already on my own phone. Now I'm thinking about how the app should work and look like, so I'm asking you for some ideas.

I hope you guys use Wunderlist and have some tips for me :)
    11-20-2013 09:55 AM
    Does Wunderlist do anything beside sharing to-do lists? How is it different from OneNote or Evernote?
    11-20-2013 02:21 PM
    Does Wunderlist do anything beside sharing to-do lists? How is it different from OneNote or Evernote?
    I don't know Evernote, but you can set due dates on tasks, you can make subtasks, star them, share a list with others... And it's multi-platform (except Windows Phone so far)
    11-20-2013 06:09 PM
    I don't know Evernote, but you can set due dates on tasks, you can make subtasks, star them, share a list with others... And it's multi-platform (except Windows Phone so far)
    Yeah it's WAY better than Onenote (sorry guys!). Me and my girlfriend use it all the time on Android and it's the one thing keeping me from returning to my 925. The notifications when a task on our shared shopping list is completed are awesome.

If you Rob can make this happen you will have quite a few people willing to pay for an app. There are threads on the Wunderlist forums begging for an app to WP that indicate that.

If you need people to beta test etc I would gladly help!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Rob van Uden likes this.
    11-21-2013 03:13 AM
    Totally agree, people would be prepared to pay a app that offers the simplicity to take and manage notes, onenote trys but fails on a few levels..

Happy to beta test if you progress this
    11-27-2013 02:28 AM
    Any news? Would love for you to keep us posted when the development starts... :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    12-05-2013 08:19 AM
    Any news? Would love for you to keep us posted when the development starts... :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry, but I'm quite busy these days. I promise this weekend I will carry on developing ;-) I'll keep you posted when something interesting happens :-)
    12-06-2013 03:41 AM
    OK. today I continued. I made it a panorama app, the first item is the list of lists, second item is the list of tasks for today.
    If you have any design ideas, let me know!
    12-07-2013 09:54 AM
    Isn't an official wunderlist app coming on windows phone this christmas?
    12-07-2013 10:25 AM
    Haven't heard about that yet. What is your source?
    12-07-2013 01:10 PM
    Haven't heard about that yet. What is your source?
    I doubt it, I emailed them less than an month ago about relasing an app for WP8 but they said said that it wasn't possible due to lack of resources... Very nice guys though!
    12-10-2013 03:08 AM
    Any news Rob? Still working on the app?

Rob van Uden likes this.
    02-18-2014 06:12 PM
    I'd be interested, too!
    Rob van Uden likes this.
    02-19-2014 04:16 AM
    Damn, you were right! :)

http://gigaom.com/2013/11/12/wunderl...and-windows-8/

Looks like I'll be leaving Android soon... Nice!

02-19-2014 05:38 AM
    Sweet!
    Anyone know when exactly when it'll be available other than "Q1 2014"?
    This & a few others (mainly Evernote IIRC) are on my short-list.
    02-19-2014 05:50 AM
    Hi Guys, thanks for your interest all. Actually I managed to work on the app this week. I created a strong base for the app with MVVM Light, a framework. I already can check/uncheck my tasks. I am working on a more advanced app now, but I will need some beta testers soon. Anyone? :)
    JediTWang and DepletedQuark like this.
    02-19-2014 07:47 AM
    Hi Guys, thanks for your interest all. Actually I managed to work on the app this week. I created a strong base for the app with MVVM Light, a framework. I already can check/uncheck my tasks. I am working on a more advanced app now, but I will need some beta testers soon. Anyone? :)
    Damn, too bad I got rid of my 925... I would have loved to take part of the beta.

Come on Nokia, release some new hardware that isn't a phablet...

02-19-2014 10:48 AM
    Would love to! PM me and I would be happy to beta test.

Rob van Uden likes this.
    02-19-2014 01:05 PM
    Would love to help with beta testing your app!
    Rob van Uden likes this.
    02-19-2014 01:54 PM
    I now have a pivot view with tasks for today, and for tomorrow. I now start working on the login view, and then I probably can launch as (closed) beta app. Please send me a pm with your Microsoft account-address to get an invite when it's ready :)
    anon5354051 likes this.
    02-20-2014 10:05 AM
    I now have a pivot view with tasks for today, and for tomorrow. I now start working on the login view, and then I probably can launch as (closed) beta app. Please send me a pm with your Microsoft account-address to get an invite when it's ready :)
    How's it going? Still working on the app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    05-05-2014 02:43 PM
    How's it going? Still working on the app?

I was quite busy last weeks/months, I also worked on another app with some higher priority, but I managed to work on this app this weekend!
    I can log in, see my tasks en check/uncheck them. I am thinking about launching this simple version just soon, and then add more and more to it.
    Or should I launch it when it has a reasonable set of feautres?

Also, do you have any name proposals? WunderPhone is what I've got now, but I'm not sure if I am happy about that...

BTW: I don't think I can support login via Facebook quite easily. I don't know if it's possible to login just with an email address/password when you have Facebook linked to it, but I will find out soon (via the beta version maybe).
    DepletedQuark likes this.
    05-10-2014 08:00 PM
    I was quite busy last weeks/months, I also worked on another app with some higher priority, but I managed to work on this app this weekend!
    I can log in, see my tasks en check/uncheck them. I am thinking about launching this simple version just soon, and then add more and more to it.
    Or should I launch it when it has a reasonable set of feautres?

Also, do you have any name proposals? WunderPhone is what I've got now, but I'm not sure if I am happy about that...

BTW: I don't think I can support login via Facebook quite easily. I don't know if it's possible to login just with an email address/password when you have Facebook linked to it, but I will find out soon (via the beta version maybe).
    If you could release it now it would be awesome! Do shared lists work in your app? I'm waiting for the 930 to get back to WP again so I would be happy to test it out once you release it!

Wunderphone sounds perfect!

05-25-2014 03:59 AM
    Grab it here guys, and PLEASE mail your feedback/wishes :-)
    http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...3-8ec98b793380
    oditius likes this.
    05-25-2014 02:32 PM