Sports Video Hub

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I recently made an app on the online App Studio Beta. which for those who don't know is basically an online app developer utility that involves no coding knowledge (perfect for me!). the app is a video player for many YouTube sports video feeds.

I have many official YouTube channels linked into the app, including The Dan Patrick Show, First Take, ESPN, Fox Sports Live, Grantland, MLB, NBA, NASCAR, NHL, MLS, CBS Sports, NBC Sports, NBA TV, Bleacher Report, Keith Olbermann, Grantland, PTI, MLB Network, Hockey Fights, Big Ten Network, HBO Sports, Showtime Sports, PGA Tour, Big 12 Network, Pac 12 Network, SEC, Nettwork, ACC Network, KICK TV, Sky Sports and ATP Tennis.

The first version of the app that is currently on the app store does not have all of those currently in it, but I sent an update out on Monday so I'm hoping it hits the store as soon as tomorrow.

Please realize I have no coding knowledge and did not use anything beyond the web developer site to make this app, so believe me, I know it is very simplistic.

I hope you enjoy the app, I made it for myself first because I love to catch up on sports video news on the go on my phone, and figured others would as well.

If you have any suggestions, let me know, but like I said I don't know coding haha sorry!

here is the link to the app: Sports Video Hub | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. It sounds like a great app for sports fans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes