Mediabrowser 3 for Windows Phone

lee millington

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been using mediabrowser for many years now. It's recently undergone some very big changes, mainly it has become a server>client based set up.

This has many advantages and I'd like to show you WP users one of the main ones....

Mediabrowser for Windows Phone

As i said this is a client, you will find more information on how to set up the server here :

Tutorials and Guides - Media Browser 3 Community

The client will serve your movies,tv series, home videos etc...

However where i think it really shines is music.

If you have a low memory windows phone device all your music library is accessible as long as you have an internet connection (even 3g!).

Imho it's a better ui than the wp music player.

The dev (Scott) is very active and always open to suggestions too (as are most of the mediabrowser devs!).

I've added some screen grabs from the client, I've done all this from tapatalk so it may need reformatting at some stage.

Any questions feel free to ask, here or on the mediabrowser forums...

You can grab the app here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=f4971ed9-f651-4bf6-84bb-94fd98613b86

Cheers

Lee

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

lee millington

May 6, 2013
Visit site
And more

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131223_0004.png
    wp_ss_20131223_0004.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20131223_0005.png
    wp_ss_20131223_0005.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 0

Techywarrior

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been a user of Media Browser for a few years as well and made the switch to Media Browser 3 when it first came out.

The new server/client setup is really cool. I can now watch all my movies, tv shows, music (listen), and in the future live tv! all from my phone. There are also clients for other devices but we don't care as much about them do we? lol

The WP app is really smooth and fast too. Scott has been very attentive to feedback that has been given to him and some items my girlfriend and I pointed out are scheduled in the next release... so I know he listens :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar