Hi Guys! I just made an unofficial app for "The Pope App" it is going really well in the Windows Phone Store, but I'm not a developer and I need help to make the app better. Any one? :D
    1.png 2.png 3.png

You can download the app here:
    The Pope App | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Italian: The Pope App | Store di app e giochi per Windows Phone (Italia)

Spanish: The Pope App | Tienda de aplicaciones y juegos de Windows Phone (Espaa)

Thanks!
    12-31-2013 02:55 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app.
    12-31-2013 09:47 PM
    Thanks Laura, I'm looking for help with this app. Hope somebody is interested in this project. :) #GBY
    01-01-2014 01:08 AM
    Hola Carlos

Hello, I'm interested in helping you, I've been in contact with the official app (made with Appcelerator) and I would like to improve it doing it native, first for Android (cause is very crappy now) and if I can for iOS. Of course yours for windows phone is a great idea.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. God bless you.
    CarlosIRivera likes this.
    01-12-2014 04:56 PM
    Hola Javier, me imagino que hablas espaol jeje. Saludos! y Gracias de verdad por contestar a este mensaje, he mejorado un poco la App gracias a las mejoras que han incluido en la Herramienta AppStudio de Microsoft, sin embargo no soy desarrollador. Todo el apoyo ser bienvenido Cmo puedo contactarte fuera de este foro? mi correo es carlosirivera@outlook.com Bendiciones!
    04-15-2014 04:47 PM