Weather+ is now available for download (free)!

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.png
    1.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    142 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.png
    3.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.png
    4.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.png
    5.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.png
    6.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.png
    7.png
    259 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that looks great. Definitely will download.

Edit: Here's a QR code link for your app you can toss into the OP that links to your app in the store on phones. Some of us users LOVE QR codes :)
QiQgAi4.png

Last edited:

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Does not work in Helsinki Finland (Europe). Does not recognize city/country and use current location does not work neither. Shame.

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The pro part is very expensive, cost NZD $2.99 just for live tile & icons :(

I've worked really hard on Weather+, spending hundreds of hours building a great weather app. Instead of making the app paid, I decided to offer the basics for free, and then let users upgrade to a Pro level if they like the app. When you consider the Pro features (over 10 live tile options, 4+ icon sets, and toast notifications for alerts), I think this is a very reasonable price.

If you don't feel like it's worth the cost, don't upgrade; but understand that many people feel the need to support Windows Phone Developers, like myself. You can always signup for Bing Rewards and redeem points for app gift cards, this is a nice alternative to paying actual money.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
(over 10 live tile options, 4+ icon sets, and toast notifications for alerts), I think this is a very reasonable price.
this is not shown within the app & nowhere have i seen a screenshot of live tiles, dont get me wrong if its worth the money il pay but il not pay for something without seeing some very convincing screenshots, too many apps promise & fail to deliver.
cheers

grunge100

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
No go for me. My location via GPS did not work, entering a valid zip code told me I had no data connection (which I do have). It looks like a very nice app,and I will purchase when all of the bugs get worked out. Cheers.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded, but it can't find my location. It looks promising, so I'll keep it installed and wait for an update. I'm still hoping for animated radar, too.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm in Arizona, USA. Downloaded on 1/14. Opened but immediately shut down. Tried a couple of times more with same results. Not sure it's the program or my Nokia 928. Will give it a try when update is available. Have been looking for a Simple Calendar replacement and this looks good. Please post when update is available.

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Installed & found it to be a comprehensive app with loads of information - I like the fact that each following day has an hourly forecast.

I only used it for a short time & found the usage to be awkward namely because I am left handed & struggle to get my thumb over to the right hand side of the screen to use the panel scroller so I would have to use it two handed to be comfortable.

Any chance you could put the vertical "dots" on the left hand side as well or maybe have an option in settings to use left handed?

BU2B2

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see this app support BOM/WeatherZone for Australian users. Sites like WeatherUnderground don't have accurate data and it's quite annoying, coupled with the fact there's no good looking weather app with accurate data for Australians is even worse

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss