[German App] Mensa D?sseldorf

anon(5348929)

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
[german text at the bottom]

Hello!

The "Studentenwerk D?sseldorf", the operator of the university d?sseldorf's canteen, has provided its official app only for iOS and Android, so I developed one for Windows Phone 8. The app reads information from the operator's website and displays it in a neat way.

The features for now are:
  • Viewing the diet for the next few days
  • Viewing the diet for one day in detail
  • Viewing the prices for students, employees and guests
  • Viewing the additives for every meal
  • Select one of the many canteens, the operator is responsible for
  • Caching of images and information
  • Operator's website is parsed by a webservice to react faster on changes

Currently the app is only available in german, as the information from the operator is german, too.
I've attached some screenshots.

The app can be downloaded here: Mensa D?sseldorf | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
Notice: The app downloads data from the internet, you may be billed for that by your mobile operator.

[german text]
Das Studentenwerk D?sseldorf hat seine "Mensa App" leider nur f?r Android und iOS gebaut, daher habe ich mich entschieden diese App f?r Windows Phone 8 umzusetzen. Die App liest die Webseite des Studentenwerks aus und zeigt die dort ver?ffentlichten Informationen ?bersichtlich an.

Folgende Funktionen gibt es bisher:

• Anzeige des Speiseplans der n?cshten Tage
  • Anzeige des Speiseplans eines Tages im Detail
  • Anzeige der Preise f?r Studenten, Bedienstete und G?ste
  • Anzeige der in einer Speise enthaltenen Zusatzstoffe
  • Auswahl der anzuzeigenden Mensa
  • Caching von Informationen und Bildern
  • Webseite wird ?ber einen Webservice geparst, damit ich schneller auf ?nderungen reagieren kann.

Ein paar Screenshots findet Ihr im Anhang!

Die App kann hier heruntergeladen werden: Mensa D?sseldorf | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
Hinweis: Die App l?dt (logischerweise) Daten aus dem Internet herunter. Je nach Mobilfunkvertrag k?nnen Euch dadurch Kosten entstehen!

Attachments

• main.png
    main.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
  • detail.png
    detail.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
  • list.png
    list.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

anon(5348929)

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I updated the app to version 1.1.0.0. It now uses a webservice to parse the operator's website, so I can react faster on changes made to it. Additionally, the operator asked me to not show their photos anymore.

Bye,
Christian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon