An App for all WP8 users

Vol4til3

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Gooday

I know there is nothing worse to a smartphone user than having his phone stolen, but since I dread that day I went scouring onto the internet and stumbled on this awesome awesome app which I think every user should have. It Is a phone tracker that periodically sends the phones current GPS coordinates to their servers and you can get where your phone is through there with an account of course and with those location coupled with the help from police you might just be able to find the phone and the culprit.
The feature list looks like this :

Free Location Monitor: It is free to track your devices. Simply open our web site in your desktop or mobile browser. 7-day history is maintained for the paid GPS tracker app (standard or deluxe edition), and only current location for the free GPS tracker app (free edition), Extended history (45-day or 90-day) is available for the paid GPS tracker app

Tracking Multiple Devices: You can track multiple devices in your account. All your devices are shown in the same place

Real-Time Update: Location data for your device is available in our web site real-time. Please note that this feature is not available for WiFi-only tablets, like WiFi iPad, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire

Vehicle Tracking Device: Enable a full-time tracking device for your vehicle. Tracking starts when the car is driven, and pauses when the car is stopped. This feature is only available for the Deluxe Edition

Geo-Fencing: You will receive notification email when your tracked device exits or enters the geo-fence. Use this function to alert you when your child arrives to school or gets home . Geo-fencing can be set up in our web site

Opt-in Sharing: You can publish your tracks through URLs or downloadable KML files. You can embed your tracks in your own web site or Facebook

Downloadable Reports with Mileage: You can download your tracks in HTML or CSV (Excel) file format and include mileage calculation

Low Battery Consumption: This GPS tracker app is designed to conserve your device battery and it does not drain your phone battery

Constantly On: Once the app starts, GPS Tracker continues to run, even after the phone reboots. It runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction. Please note that if the app is forced quit in iOS7, it cannot restart itself.`

No-Internet Contingency: Location data is uploaded to our secured server. When internet is temporarily unavailable, location data is cached (encrypted) in the iPhone. It resumes uploading when internet becomes available again.

GPS Tracker by FollowMee | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) trackmee.png

Last edited:

Vol4til3

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
"Please note that if the app is forced quit in iOS7, it cannot restart itself."

Are you sure you've come to the right place?

The App is on multiple platforms including iOS, the features that I listed in the post above I copy/pasted from the original site.
It only supports windows phone8 in the windows phone domain.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Is has nothing to do with location, I mean does not matter where is your phone in Africa or Australia as long as it has internet and GPS enabled it will works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes