Hi,
    I am a developer and had just published Nike+ Running for Windows Phone 8.

Basically, it is a 3rd Party Client for Nike+ Running with the following features

♦ View existing runs
    ♦ Map your run using your phone's GPS
    ♦ Sync with your Nike+ account
    ♦ View runs on lock screen while running
    ♦ Run in background
    ♦ Live tiles
    ♦ Voiceover feedback

NOTE: This is a work in progress and you can expect more features to be added in the future.

The link is here: Nike+ for WP8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Benny Vallejo likes this.
    03-03-2014 07:37 AM
    Do email us at feedback@apptreme.com for any query you might have.
    We will try to help you as far as possible as this is a third-party client and there might be things we need to iron out.
    03-03-2014 08:33 PM
    Just purchased the app. Thanks for this client man. I am glad i can sync my runs with my Nike+ account. Please add in your future updates a music playlist that starts when you start your runs. Basically, any features that the Nike+ running app has. I'm sure you want to make it your own app so I understand that it can't be exactly the same. Just maybe the best features that the other app has would be great.
    03-06-2014 01:05 AM
    I almost forgot to ask for a conversion of KM to miles would be great for us American folks. Thanks.
    03-06-2014 01:10 AM
    I almost forgot to ask for a conversion of KM to miles would be great for us American folks. Thanks.
    Hi guys,
    if you been either updating or following my Nike+ client, you would know that there are recently updates that improves the app a lot.
    Do let me know if you want more. I am trying to see what I can do about it.
    For those you faced problems, do let me know at feedback@apptreme.com - lets fix this together. :)
    You can download it here: Nike+ for WP8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thank you.
    04-22-2014 03:58 PM
    Hi,
    there are minor update for the app!
    We also rebrand the app as Running+ For Windows Phone 8
    Running+ For Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    07-24-2014 04:51 AM
    Hi,
    As a way to let user decide whether to buy the app or not, we have released an ad-supported free version.

Running+ For Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Let us know if there is any feedback via feedback@apptreme.com
    04-09-2015 12:33 AM