NIke+ Running Client for Windows Phone 8

Tian Lye

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am a developer and had just published Nike+ Running for Windows Phone 8.

Basically, it is a 3rd Party Client for Nike+ Running with the following features

♦ View existing runs
♦ Map your run using your phone's GPS
♦ Sync with your Nike+ account
♦ View runs on lock screen while running
♦ Run in background
♦ Live tiles
♦ Voiceover feedback

NOTE: This is a work in progress and you can expect more features to be added in the future.

The link is here: Nike+ for WP8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Benny Vallejo

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased the app. Thanks for this client man. I am glad i can sync my runs with my Nike+ account. Please add in your future updates a music playlist that starts when you start your runs. Basically, any features that the Nike+ running app has. I'm sure you want to make it your own app so I understand that it can't be exactly the same. Just maybe the best features that the other app has would be great.

Tian Lye

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I almost forgot to ask for a conversion of KM to miles would be great for us American folks. Thanks.

Hi guys,
if you been either updating or following my Nike+ client, you would know that there are recently updates that improves the app a lot.
Do let me know if you want more. I am trying to see what I can do about it.
For those you faced problems, do let me know at feedback@apptreme.com - lets fix this together. :)
You can download it here: Nike+ for WP8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital