My first app just hit the store "AirplayTo" : an audio streaming app for your Airplay device

memo0o0

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
My first app just hit the store "AirplayTo" : an audio streaming app for your Airplay device

You can use it to stream audio from your phone to airplay device or if you don't have one to airplay software on your pc : eg shairport4w or Airfoil Speakers are free ones just "bing" them.
The current UI sucks but UI design what's not my goal with this.
How it works: you need to put mp3s files on your dropbox and download them using the excellent CloudSix Connector. The reason behind this madness it because of limitations on WP8 apis which makes it impossible for third party apps to access the phone MediaLibrary (hope that changes with WP8.1).

Please check it out. It's free.

EDIT: link http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/airplayto/1bd53976-fac4-4a93-8c21-a6f75143505e

Last edited:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: My first app just hit the store "AirplayTo" : an audio streaming app for your Airplay device

Would be a nice idea to put up a link.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: My first app just hit the store "AirplayTo" : an audio streaming app for your Airplay device

Hi Memo,
What if I want to stream audio from my Mac to Lumia (Windows Phone), is there any receiver available for WP?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes