Just Released Transparent Tiles Maker For WP 8.1 & WP 8.0

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
We have just released Transparent Tiles Maker which creates transparent Live Tiles for your start screen. This app works best if you have Windows Phone 8.1. In WP 8.0, it will show the phone solid accent color instead.

Features:

• Unique features, not available in other transparent tiles creator app
• Supports transparent icons for over one hundreds store apps, Nokia specific apps and built-in settings
• Create Iconic tiles, Flip tiles or Cycle tiles besides the static default transparent tiles
• Create small, medium or wide Tiles
• Customize text, images, icons and more
• Search for specific app or settings tiles
• Discover new apps and see their ratings and read the description within the app

Download link

9.jpg
11.png
1.png
10.png
5.png
6.png

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I feel cheated after paying hefty 185 INR for app for unread counts... Not working... Even opening of apps like Wikipedia and Nexgen reader giving error... Is there any way to claim wrongly purchased app??

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback. Like other similar apps, you won't be able to show unread counts because we need to have access to that API in order to retrieve such info. We can't "intercept" that info from existing apps too. Any how, do you have any particular apps that you would like to have this integrated? I'll see if there's an API that can be used for it.

As for the error.. I will check and will update asap. Thanks again.

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
At the moment I focus on getting transparent tiles for existing apps. But I will add the option to tile webpages in future version. Also I will put moliplayer and surfy in my todo list.

Bashar Awwad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Overall, its a decent app,does what it says it does but I found it to be very slow and not very user friendly when it comes to customizing tiles .e.g Bing Weather.

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the feedback. I'm working to improve on the performance for the next version. What options or features you would like to see in Bing Weather?

Goliwog

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
A quick heads up! Version 1.1 has been released which addresses many of the feedback from this thread and more.

Download Link

Change Log:
? Added MoliPlayer Pro
? Added Surfy browser
? Added ability to refresh the pin/unpin status in the Settings
? Added ability to remove unsupported tiles from the Start Screen in the Settings
? Added ability to check unfullfilled in-app purchases in the Settings
? Added ability to to delete existing tiles from within the app
? Fixed nokia maps invalid uri scheme
? Improved performance related to pin/unpin status image
? Removed Wikipedia, Nextgen Reader and Pandora temporarily due to non-working URI Scheme
? Removed one of the ads providers
? Now requires data redownload after an app update
? Misc performance improvements

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes