[free app] My first game

andresdude77

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just reciently published my first game Time Attack to the WP8 store. It is a platform game which purpose is to get as many coins as possible to move on to the next level. Eventually things start flying out towards you and an opponent tries to kill you. I would really appreciate some feedback on what I can improve and everything. Here is the links to the game and to the website,
Thanks,
Andres
Game Name: Time Attack
Download Link: Game Link
Screenshot1.pngScreenshot3.PNG

Last edited:

bushwhacked

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: My first game

no post in the introduction section first? just straight to pimpin your game eh?

wheres the screen shots to make this better looking?

andresdude77

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: My first game

I'm about to submit an update that will lower the download size. Also add 5 more levels and bug fixes. Any feedback would be awesome

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
You might want to consider picking up better sprites ... you can do that at fairly low cost in Asset Stores like that of Unity 3D's. It would give a very nice polish to the game.

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
The GUI sprites are okay ... but a bit dull as they have no colour. The other sprites could be improved a lot. There's no background sprite, for example.

andresdude77

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
[free app] Time Attack

Your right, thanks for the input. The reason there's no background is the background sprite was to pixilated. Pulled it day before submitting to app store

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit