Sicher, new free secure alternative to Whatsapp

FairyMary1

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I'd like to share great news. Sicher, our free secure alternative to Whatsapp finally comes to Windows Phone.

Sicher features true end-to-end encryption of both text messages and file attachments. With anonymous push notifications and the ability to set a timer for when messages will self-destruct, Sicher also includes password protection for the app itself.

See the article here at WPCentral
Sicher from the IM+ team promises to keep your messages 'super-safe' | Windows Phone Central
:wink:
See more at www.sicherapp.com

Fairymary from Sicher Team

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Are you the app developer? Or just a user sharing an app with the community? WPCentral has covered this app on the front page couple of days back. It is a nice little app, but lacks speed and features. Of course, also lacks friends.

FairyMary1

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I am from Sicher team, I should have added the disclaimer.
I posted this here on forums to let those who didn’t see the post on WPCentral know about the app. Also I’m here to answer user’s questions.

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi FairyMary1

I've got a question: What if I don't want messages to self-destruct? I can't find an option to deactivat this "feature" (or bug ;)) or set the default setting to "never".. Second question: Many reviewers criticize that you are only using RSA 1024bit keys, will Sicher change that to 2048bit RSA keys in the future?

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I find it quite fast and, except one situation when I sent a picture before the first one wasn't completely transferred, very reliable.

Thanks for your effort, keep going, and hopefully more users will join!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital