[app] TvTime

igorkulman

May 13, 2012
Visit site
We have just had realeased a new app caled TvTime. TvTime is a simple and beautiful app for tracking your favorite TV Shows. Simply add a find the TV Shows you like, add them to the list and get detailed information about actors, air times and episodes. If you decide to track unwatched episodes, you will always know what you have already seen. So get TvTime now so you never miss your favorite TV Show

1.jpg

Main features

• clean and simple design
  • thousands of TV Shows to choose
  • tracking unwatched episodes
  • live tile
  • show and episodes details

You can download the app for free.

download.png

Chethan G1

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I would like to thank the developer for the wonderful app. Liked it a lot with it's clean and neat interface. However I would like to report that I was unable to install the app update released today. Everytime the update finishes downloading but unable to install the update. would request the developer to please look into this.

Btw have this issue on my Lumia 525.

Last edited:

dan13lwagner

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Igor,
I'm loving what I can see from the screenshots of your App, unfortunately I can't use it at all...
The first time I run the App I can select a few shows, once I confirm it, the App crashes. When I try to reopen the App, it crashes immediately.

I tried applying for the beta, to check if works there, but I've gotten no answer so far.

Do you have any idea of what could be going on?

Cheers,
Daniel
(Nokia 925 with latest 8.1 version)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital