[App] Monetal.The Finance Tracker #1

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Monetal. The Finance Tracker
Hi All,
My name is Ilya, I'm developer of Monetal. Since I got my first Lumia phone from Nokia to develop for Windows Phone instead of Symbian in 2012, I was looking for a good and fast finance tracker without complex features. Monetal is my vision of the personal finance application. It uses "tap-tap-tap" technology, which provide very fast way to add new transactions. Its about two years I use Monetal myself, contantly improving it. Today I'm pleased to present Monetal to you. I hope you'll like it. Thank you.

AppTileIcon_100.png

Monetal - a first finance tracker with multiple devices support for Windows Phone! Offering a clean and intuitive interface, the application makes it super easy and fun for you to track expenses, visualize and analyze data to see where your money is going.

1_en_1.png 2_en_1.png 6_en_1.png
4_en_1.png 3_en_1.png 5_en_1.png

Video
youTube.png

Monetal has a great Live Tiles:
tiles_opacity_1.png

Monetal allows you to create several accounts for cash, credit cards, electronic money, and then log income and expenses for each account via plus and minus icons on the main screen. The process is very fast. When you?re about to pay for gasoline, for example, quickly open Monetal on the phone, click minus, type in the amount, select a tag from the list of commonly used categories, and you?ll be done before you get your change back.

Monetal is available as free and paid versions through the Windows Phone Store. Paid version allows you to have more than three accounts and set a password.

Why Monetal is so convenient:
✔ Instant loading
✔ Add transaction with 3 clicks
✔ Considers the costs, revenues, and debts
✔ Sync transactions between devices
✔ Budgets
✔ Different currency accounts
✔ SkyDrive support
✔ Detailed payment history
✔ Transactions сalendar
✔ Month reports
✔ It's charged with positive energy
✔ Attracts wealth

Home page: Monetal. The Finance Tracker

Download:
Monetal Free
Monetal

Paid version allows you to create more than three accounts, set budgets and set a password to launch.

Last edited:

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello, have a great news for our community!
The app that has gone free as myAppFree app of the day is Monetal. Monetal is one of the best Finance tracker app available on Windows Phone store and is price at $5.99 usually. Its free until 18/01/2015 00:00 (London UTC) – approx 32 hours left. Thank you!

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [App] Monetal.The Finance Tracker #1. Today Free (myAppFree promo)

Hi Pawel!
I have captured my device screen language is Russian, but hope its clear to understand. Monetal allows you to set a budget for any tag or for whole category.

12.png

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
No, I think Microsoft has to fix an issue with the Marketplace. Last time after free promo there was a lot of dissatisfied users who where unable to update a paid version to the next version, if they got it for free. There is a voting to let Microsoft know the importance of this issue. I believe many developers read this thread, so please help us to push it up by voting. Thank you.

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
The great job has already done, the new update will available soon in Marketplace. Create transactions in the moment with new account tiles!

monetalTiles.png

anon(9696994)

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello! I don't know what suddenly happened but now I can't add income tags. The app does not save it. I have Lumia 925. Please help! I have payed version.

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Thank you for yours interest. It was a long time without any news from me, so I have to update this thread.

First of all, now we have Monetal for Android also (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clickland.monetal.free) . It has in general all WinPhone features, and sync also. Unfortunetelly I can't create a thread in Androidcentral now, hope to get it soon.

Then, I have implemented new Sync system between devices, so it works now without any login needs, without onedrive or dropbox, fast and easy to setup and to use. Please see video:

How To Enable Sync
Sync in action

And welcome to new site Monetal. The Finance Manager for Android and Windows Phone . There are a lot of info about everyday use and some tips.

:winktongue: Now I have to develop farther, thank you!

Ilya Krupko

nithinRaj-730

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I got 'monetal' for free from myappfree deal. I really like to use it. Its simple and useful. But I can't create backup on OneDrive. I want to hard reset the phone and afraid of losing the data with 'monetal'. It automatically create a backup when I first sign in to OneDrive through the app.

Ilya Krupko

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I want to hard reset the phone and afraid of losing the data with 'monetal'.
Hi, don't worry) You always can use for this purpouse Migrate to Android function in the Settings, which coping all your data to server and give you a code. Use this code after reinstallation Monetal - Settings - Command prompt - import YOURCODE . Just remember, that in this way data stores about 4 days.
And what a problem with OneDrive you have? Try to logout-login and make backup. I always tell users to make backups, so it should be working to prevent you from data lost in the feature. Thank you.

nithinRaj-730

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi, don't worry) You always can use for this purpouse Migrate to Android function in the Settings, which coping all your data to server and give you a code. Use this code after reinstallation Monetal - Settings - Command prompt - import YOURCODE . Just remember, that in this way data stores about 4 days.
And what a problem with OneDrive you have? Try to logout-login and make backup. I always tell users to make backups, so it should be working to prevent you from data lost in the feature. Thank you.

Thanks for your tip. I'll surely try it. I got one moneytal update recently. But the problem still persists. I tried

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes