iBlast Moki

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
So this was one of our new XBL games this week, downloaded the trial onto my Omnia 7 and immediately purchased it, in my opinion it's probably the best game on the system right now, and it keeps throwing new ideas your way as you progress.

However the marketplace reviews are very mixed due to it apparently not working with a lot of device (seems to be HTC but it's not a solid pattern).

So I'm curious, have you played the trial, which handset do you have and what did you experience?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
To the guys/girls who've got it, can you get Gold on the 'Balance' level in Mountainland, it's the only level I've not golded and it seems to be impossible. I've looked into the iPhone version and they can get it by getting the flower and completing the level in 3.5 seconds. I get the flower and complete in 2.5 seconds and yet still get silver...

Fairly sure this is a mistake by the developers but curious to hear from others.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I've tried it on my LG Quantum, and it is a good game. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not get it (I have read the reviews). I haven't had any problems playing this game on this device. It seems to work fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon