Carbon, new Twitter client for WP7

dot1ne

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Been away from forums for a bit, apologies for that. We're not using marketplace's beta program yet so as mentioned in order for you to participate in the beta you'll need to have a dev-unlocked device to side load the XAP file. Thanks for the interest guys...hoping to make it through the marketplace soon. For now it'll stay the way it is.

dot1ne

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
20 More spots are open for beta testers. If you have a dev-unlocked phone then hit us at saleh[at]dotsandlines.com and we'll get you in, it's getting interesting as the feature set is being filled up and the next release will be the last Alpha and graduating to Beta and going public after that. So hit us up :)

L

lumic

Damn, I just bought Birdsong. However, if this is simplistic in basic usage, lets me view recent tweets easily and access links within tweets with good performance, I'd be willing to pay. Birdsong is great for my usage (check up on tags I'm interested in or stuff coming from the people I follow), but lags when jumping back to the list of tweets once I open a particular tweet.

Will be hitting you up, sounds great!

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Didn't see any new posts about no more open slots, so i just sent in my eMail.

If there are no more open slots available please don't forget to mention it.

stryker09

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Just saw the PreCentral video review for Carbon and damn that looked really sweet.

I have a dev-unlocked phone so hit me up with the beta link via PM if there are slots still. Thanks.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Just saw the video for the WebOs version, and I'm have to say, the app looks awesome on a WebOs phone, but I don't know how much better it'll be on WP7. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes