Photo Enhancer Update

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
My Arrive arrived yesterday, and I absolutely love it already. I'm trying to get the hang of the Zune app store and everything

I noticed that it had a few upgrades available for already-installed apps. They all installed except for Photo Enhancer. It tells me to connect to Zune to download the app, but I can't figure out what to do next.

Zune says that no upgrades are needed for my phone, and I can't find it under the app store anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this easy issue, so I can make the "1" in my Marketplace tile vanish?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's not an app bundled with the OS. HTC or your carrier probably bundled with the OS. You could always uninstall it, unless of course you plan on using it. Check the HTC and carrier sections of Marketplace to see if there's an update.

Welcome to WP7!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My Arrive arrived yesterday, and I absolutely love it already. I'm trying to get the hang of the Zune app store and everything

I noticed that it had a few upgrades available for already-installed apps. They all installed except for Photo Enhancer. It tells me to connect to Zune to download the app, but I can't figure out what to do next.

Zune says that no upgrades are needed for my phone, and I can't find it under the app store anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this easy issue, so I can make the "1" in my Marketplace tile vanish?

I had the same issue with an unlocked GSM HTC Trophy from Germany. Today I looked at Photo Enhancer and again tried to update it over the air and it told me to use Zune. Then all of a sudden the "1" in the marketplace went away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes