Slacker Radio Missing?

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It may just be me but my slacker radio wasn't opening so I deleted it and went to reinstall. Now it's gone and I can't seem to find it at all. Anyone else having this problem? If not can you do a search for Slacker Radio and let me know if it's appearing in your market?

I'm using an HD7 on T-Mobile.

Thanks in advance.

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its something having to do with the oem mango release. I have been running the RTM mango build for a couple months now.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

katetucker

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I do have the same error on my iphone! I don't have access to internet radio stations anymore! What should I do? Even the emoji app also failed me! I can't use both text and smiley emoji. Gosh! There are motley of iphone applications and I don't know why some are failing! I hope that the iPhone app, The Eatery (new app) will not fail me.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its something having to do with the oem mango release. I have been running the RTM mango build for a couple months now.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
you should try installing it from windowsphone.com

If you use your phone (on T-mobile i see) you'll get T-mobile's Slacker. I went through Windowsphone.com to get Slacker from Slacker instead of T-mobile. Same thing with Netflix

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes