Morning all,

First off, loving Mango! I have an HD7 on T-Mo in the US and I could not be happier. On to my question.....

Ok, so my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I did not have time to search through the other threads. So, the apps I have now, if they have an updated Mango version, will I be notified, or do I need to search through the marketplace to find each one and update them?

Thanks for the help!!

Odd-i-See
    09-28-2011 09:16 AM
    You should be notified as soon as the marketplace 'refreshes' on your device.

You could go and find them yourself though.
    09-28-2011 09:28 AM
    however some apps do have a separate mango version that you will have to download. The ebay app is like this.
    09-28-2011 10:11 AM
    Morning all,

First off, loving Mango! I have an HD7 on T-Mo in the US and I could not be happier. On to my question.....

Ok, so my apologies if this question has been asked before, but I did not have time to search through the other threads. So, the apps I have now, if they have an updated Mango version, will I be notified, or do I need to search through the marketplace to find each one and update them?

Thanks for the help!!

Odd-i-See
    You may see notifications soon. I had updated several apps manually after I installed mango; I just looked at my phone and the marketplace tile is showing 8 app updates available. :)
    09-28-2011 10:21 AM
    The marketplace update notifications seem to be working as normal again, just saw 11 updates on my marketplace tile. :)
    09-28-2011 10:24 AM
    I appreciate everyone input! Loving this Mango update and I canot wait to see what 2012 brings!! :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    09-28-2011 10:25 AM
    Did the people who are now receiving update notifications do the update trick to get Mango or did you get the notification to update officially? Just wondering if forcing the update may be having some consequences.
    09-28-2011 02:49 PM
    Did the people who are now receiving update notifications do the update trick to get Mango or did you get the notification to update officially? Just wondering if forcing the update may be having some consequences.
    I did the update trick SilentAssassin, no problems at all herenow, the update notifications weren't working for me earlier but appear to be OK now. :)
    09-28-2011 02:50 PM
    Official notification to update Zune and my Focus during my lunch time yesterday.
    09-28-2011 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD