Hi there,

What do you like about Flashlight-X, what would you like to see improve?

:)

Let me know and I will pass this on to the developer
    12-01-2011 05:58 PM
    Yes, with all my heart.

The functionally is top notch, the app is ugly as sin though, I would change the blurry picture you see when you start the app that has a focus and cooler tile look. Other than that is one of my favorites and I use it almost daily.
    12-01-2011 06:26 PM
    I like it, too, but I think the same as Winterfang. The loading screen doesn't look so good.
    12-03-2011 11:26 AM
    The app works fantastic in my experience with my former Focus S. I agree the splash screen is not attractive.
    12-04-2011 10:41 PM
    The app works fantastic in my experience with my former Focus S. I agree the splash screen is not attractive.
    The latest update saw the horrible splash screen removed, it's just a flashlight icon now sfleuriet. :)
    12-05-2011 02:38 AM
    I love this app, but of course I always have suggestions. :) What about adding different skins? I don't really need any more functionality, since it simply and easily does what I want, but I would like it to look different. Like maybe a wall's light switch or a string from a ceiling fan. Just being able to change between them in a settings panel would keep it above competition.
    12-05-2011 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD