Life360 App

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry just went online couple weeks ago. Previously Windows Phone was on (coming soon). Now they completely removed windows phone.

Life360

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi there!

Thanks so much for your interest in a Windows phone version of our app!
While we're aware of the need, and it will happen in the future, we are focused on perfecting our iOS and Android apps before expanding onto a new platform.

We're a very small team, and want to provide a great product to all of our users, so we'll get there in the future, but I can't give you a date at this time.

Matthew Tallman

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Love this app on my previous iPhone. Been trying to get them to develope this app for Windows Phone but without success. :(

Here is their web site Keep your family safe and in sync | Life360?

I know this was an older question, but here is some updated info regarding this topic. I have repeatedly asked for Life360 to develop an app for the Windows Phone (WP), but I get the same response that everyone else does.

Since they aren't that serious about developing for the WP, here are your alternatives:

Glympse - They have an app for WP, Android, and iOS. However, their WP app is old and doesn't have the same features that the app does for Android and iOS. It also doesn't provide live tracking. It requires the individual to send their Glympse.

Puntalo - They have a WP app. The free version only allows you to track one individual. You have to subscribe to track multiple devices. Also, I downloaded the app on my WP 7 phone and recently got a new WP 8 and tried to install it, but since I already registered previously...the app is useless and won't work unless I subscribe. How nice...

Echoecho - This one is ok, but doesn't provide live tracking without requesting it and even then only provides live tracking for a period of time. They also have an app for the iOS platform.

Wise Finder - They have an app for iOS, Android and WP. The interface is the best on the WP. But the same issue of live tracking plagues this app as well. You have to request the person you want to track to update their location manually.

gMaps - This is the best option in my opinion. The latest version on WP 8 has a great interface and will show you the Google Latitude layer with your friends, all with live tracking. It takes a bit to get it set up initially and you'll have to manage your Latitude friends on a PC first (accepting requests, etc). After that, it works great. Plus, Latitude is available on the iOS platform and is integrated into Android, of course.

Carrier Family Trackers - A couple major carriers have their own solution, such as Verizon and AT&T. But you will have to pay a monthly fee and the tracking app generally isn't a native app, but still should work on most major smartphones (all platforms).

Hope this helps, at least until Life360 decides to get it in gear and release an app for WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers