Purchased app needs to be bought again?

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar problem with the game ilomilo. I got it for free as part of a special promotion from AT&T when I bought the Samsung Focus two years ago. I was always able to redownload when I did hard resets and upgraded to the Titan one year ago. I was even able to redownload just fine after a few hard resets with the Titan. Now, with the 920, it's asking me to pay the full $4.99 - Really sucks!

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
It still has the "buy" button, but once you tap on it it will tell you that you have previously purchased the app and ask if you want to reinstall.

There's no way Microsoft would charge twice for the same app, no matter on which devices you have installed. Unless the developer has published the same app multiple times (like one for each country with specific translations or features enabled/disabled...) - in this case, they are considered different apps so you might actually have to pay twice.

ody360

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
There's another discussion about this here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...on/204307-what-going-wp-purchase-history.html It looks like MS is having some problems with purchase history, a lot to do with the free apps. For my case, my purchase history from May to September is not showing in the marketplace, but I think it has to do with the free apps.

One of the posts said it may be fixed by the end of the month, or else if you repurchased the app, it may be refunded.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
This is happening to me as well. It's exclusively on apps that I got for free during a promotion. The MS Store is requiring that I repurchase them all. Really hope they get it fixed soon, I also got ilomilo free during the AT&T promotion. Really don't want to pay $5 for a game that's 2 years old!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon