WeatherFlow Current Location Issue

Hankerin

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Had some problems with current location in WeatherFlow the other day - it seemed to think I was in Kirkland (I'm guessing Washington). Righted itself but it's just now got me back in Kirkland. I have it on a Lumia 920 with only three apps allowed in background tasks. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It usually gets my location right but if I go north far enough it says I am in "Dell Computers, US" which is an odd name for a city ;)

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
From what I have found it is an AT&T problem that pops up every once in a while when it can't find your location, so it defaults to a specific location. On WP7, users had it showing them in Akron, OH. I had Kirkland recently and it righted itself within 10-15 minutes.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It's not Weather Flow. It's an issue with Weather Underground, which both Weather Flow and Amazing Weather use. If you go to i.wund.com and allow location, you'll see the same thing.

The Darkness

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Similar issues with me too:

"Location is not available. Failed to load weather for your current location."

This happens at every location I've been to across the US in the past week. It also has frozen it's livetile from January 11 at 15:34, when I changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.

I've sent the Error Report too, so hoping this may be fixed soon.

Cheers,
The Darkness

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)