ProShot camera app.

teng_m

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
too bad MS doesn't allow shutter adjustment with live view.
yes please add hdr!! even though it's slow.
hope you win the contest by the way.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
How can somebody vote for WIKIPEDIA??? I mean I have both apps installed, but it is just a Wikipedia app. You want them to presen that app as WP8'S BEST app? Rather than a DSLR like Camera app? I hope that ProShot wins this and I hope that they try to buy ProShot and integrate it into the OS or just give you (RiseUpAgainst) exclusive access to the camera button!!!

solution2u

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
How can somebody vote for WIKIPEDIA??? I mean I have both apps installed, but it is just a Wikipedia app. You want them to presen that app as WP8'S BEST app? Rather than a DSLR like Camera app? I hope that ProShot wins this and I hope that they try to buy ProShot and integrate it into the OS or just give you (RiseUpAgainst) exclusive access to the camera button!!!
^this. I am sure that Android / IOS users will lol if they see wikipedia app get highlighted in WP commercial ads.

Last edited:

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Everyone, thank you so so much for your support. I am so happy to be a part of the Windows Phone community, and to be working on a project many people are enjoying is just.....awesome!

@RiseUpGames I am getting a lumia 720 and will be getting your app. Are there any compatibility issues?

Everything should work fine. Nokia has been very consistent with their hardware releases and currently ProShot works just as well on the 920 as it does with the 822, 820, 810, and 620 (the 620 needed a firmware update to support 4s exposures, but Nokia issued it quickly, so they're definitely on the ball about these things). I'm hoping to get my hands on a 720 in a week for two for testing. The phone looks so good, can't wait to try out that f1.9 lens :)

Other ProShot News:
I am nearing completion on the next version 2.6.5. Here's the changelog so far:

+ huge performance boost depending on image settings (contrast & saturation = 0 is the fastest)
+ EXIF is back!
+ Live tile improvements and bug fixes, added option to disable slideshow
+ tutorial heat issues fixed
+ manual focus enhancements
+ various bug fixes (exp comp bug)

I hope to wrap things up in the next day or two, so it should be available for download by the end of the week.

Regarding that first item in the list:: when Contrast and Saturation = 0, image capture and save are now super-fast, just about the same speed as the native camera! Plus there's performance improvements across the board.

As far as a roadmap is concerned, I'm hoping to refresh the UI in v3.0, while spending the time between now and then adding features and fixing bugs. Thank you again for all of your support! Makes the hard work worth it :)

CarR9

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
And Spanish language?? jeje!! sorry if I'm very heavy!!! Thanks also for your support, I hope your app win, you have earned it!!!!

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have voted for ProShot app. I am from Philippines and will be promoting your app.

I am using a dummy US account for now as there is still no XBL support in PH Marketplace. Can I have your app for free? 'cause I have no credit card that can be used on US region.

Thanks for WP support.

Everyone, thank you so so much for your support. I am so happy to be a part of the Windows Phone community, and to be working on a project many people are enjoying is just.....awesome!

Everything should work fine. Nokia has been very consistent with their hardware releases and currently ProShot works just as well on the 920 as it does with the 822, 820, 810, and 620 (the 620 needed a firmware update to support 4s exposures, but Nokia issued it quickly, so they're definitely on the ball about these things). I'm hoping to get my hands on a 720 in a week for two for testing. The phone looks so good, can't wait to try out that f1.9 lens :)

Other ProShot News:
I am nearing completion on the next version 2.6.5. Here's the changelog so far:

+ huge performance boost depending on image settings (contrast & saturation = 0 is the fastest)
+ EXIF is back!
+ Live tile improvements and bug fixes, added option to disable slideshow
+ tutorial heat issues fixed
+ manual focus enhancements
+ various bug fixes (exp comp bug)

I hope to wrap things up in the next day or two, so it should be available for download by the end of the week.

Regarding that first item in the list:: when Contrast and Saturation = 0, image capture and save are now super-fast, just about the same speed as the native camera! Plus there's performance improvements across the board.

As far as a roadmap is concerned, I'm hoping to refresh the UI in v3.0, while spending the time between now and then adding features and fixing bugs. Thank you again for all of your support! Makes the hard work worth it :)

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have voted for ProShot app. I am from Philippines and will be promoting your app.

I am using a dummy US account for now as there is still no XBL support in PH Marketplace. Can I have your app for free? 'cause I have no credit card that can be used on US region.

Thanks for WP support.

From the PH too, I used Globe amex (virtual American Express card, one month free trial so no additional costs) to pay for the app. It's cheaper compared to paying in Philippine peso and totally worth it!.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Keep voting for ProShot, if you did not do it yet ... as "Wikipedia" is leading now ...

Here: https://www.facebook.com/windowsphone/app_289569661171794

... and please do not forget to tell your wife or gf, that by voting she might win Lumia 920 ... :)

Today is a last day to vote ... and Wikipedia is still leading, but we do not know by how many votes ... maybe a cap is not big ...

Let's try to wake up the rest of us to vote and to make ProShot to win that battle ... just give a moment for ProShot, to get some votes more ...

teng_m

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
From the PH too, I used Globe amex (virtual American Express card, one month free trial so no additional costs) to pay for the app. It's cheaper compared to paying in Philippine peso and totally worth it!.
I'm from the Phil to but here is what i do to buy apps in the market place: just change your region to Ph so that it would accept your local credit card. then restore it back to the US region

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes