When is viber, tango or fring coming out for windows phone 8?

Cheers2

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
As for tango, u can vote for it in the Feature Requests section tango on lumia 920 : Tango Support Center.
They said:"
Hello,

Tango is not available on Windows Phone 8 devices at this time, but this is definitely something we hope to be able to support in the future.
I have moved this topic to the Feature Requests section so it can receive more exposure and the community can vote for it.

Thanks!"

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
not several days only ten minutes.. and besides that it doesnt work half as good as skype, i call my friends phone my phone shows its calling and one minute later it shows on friends phone , same thing when my friend calls me.. so wechat isnt an option for me..

Viber and tango were on wp7 and when i try to download from their sites viber of wp7 it show that it doesnt support my phones resolution, and if that resolution is the only problem how is it that it takes so much time to fix it

try contacting WeChat and voice your concerns. Things cannot get fixed if they're not aware of your problems.

Maximus2326

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
WP8 does have viber, but it doesnt support the voice chat feature yet. I've emailed the viber team a few times now and they keep saying its coming "soon" as well. No idea when that will be.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Is viber's services free??
I'm so disappointed about Tango STILL not on WP8, it's quite clear that the dev couldn't care less about the platform. I emailed and commented on their fb page and pretty much they just keep saying we look to support WP8 in the future.
Used to use Fring all the time on Symbian, so it'd be cool if they join WP8 too

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm so disappointed about Tango STILL not on WP8, it's quite clear that the dev couldn't care less about the platform. I emailed and commented on their fb page and pretty much they just keep saying we look to support WP8 in the future.

I have tried the 920 twice now and this is the crap that keeps me going back to Android. I loved the 920 as far as hardware and the OS, but the lack of certain apps that I've really become used to is just killing it for me. Such a shame because I REALLY want to convert. Wells Fargo and Tango would probably be enough to do it for me.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

Yes Viber is free and will stay so and remains ad-free too. Really awesome experience compared to Whatsapp. Whatsapp gained the traction as it was available on phones with ok-ok OS too e.g. Symbian and BB, the ones which don't have huge app stores.

pkbadal

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have already mail 3 times to fring, they just replied that i must informed whenever it releases, no time , it's Microsoft's incompetency to lure more voip apps . You can see the difference if you search a word "video calling" on official app store of ios,android,wp8

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

royston d silva

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Useing Microsoft Lumia 640LTE and sill can't download Tango for my video calls,, how long is it going to take?? People from Microsoft are you competing?? With other applications?? You can come up with windows 10!! But you can't do Tango video calls?? Is it to much power over what??!!..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3