Pandora App!!

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm very pleased with the quality of the app. I had not used Pandora for a while due to not having it on my phone. I listened to Pandora all day yesterday and had forgotten how good their playlists are. I don't know how other people are doing it but when I find a song I want to add to my Xbox Music playlists I take a screenshot and then add them when I am at my PC.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
One of the most exciting moments when I had my dev-unlocked Focus was when the 1st Pandora homebrew app was "released." Coming from iPhone, Pandora was one of my faves and most used apps.

Got my 920 two weeks ago, so this release is awesome! Cool to login and enjoy all the same stations I would listen to on Android, and w/o the ads.! For awhile, anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm not in the US either. I used a proxy and was actually able to make a Pandora account and I can use it on the browser.

But when I try to use it on the app, it says "Not available for country/region" and my phone is set to United States.

::angry:

people on android or iphone do this using a VPN connection but wp8 doesn't have one......you can vote for it here:
windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/1549707-add-vpn-or-directaccess

Strings78

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Not gonna lie, I really wish this was available for 7.x devices too. I get why Pandora made it just for WP8, but at the same time, that would have been so awesome

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ehh, I don't see its purpose when Nokia Music is there. Can anyone tell me what it does that Nokia Music doesn't? I know it will have the benefit of being a more-popular platform and working on all WP8 devices (not just Lumia ones), but is there something Pandora has over the streaming of Nokia Music, in terms of quality/features?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ehh, I don't see its purpose when Nokia Music is there.

My thought when I first got my 920. After setting up and listening to many stations based on the same artists as my Pandora set up, I realized Nokia ends up playing a bunch of eclectic stuff that's not at all related to my selected artist. I'm all for diverse listening and discovering new music, but it's honestly like buying a sampler cuz you really like one song or artist, only to realize you should have just bought the single.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm the same way with Nokia Music. I WANT to love it, but it does a rather crappy job of picking relevant music. However, I only use Nokia Music offline, so without offline playlists, Pandora does nothing for me. I am never really in a WiFi area where I am listening to music other than at home, and I listen to music on my PC when I do that.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Great for the platform... I was too happy to download it. For some reason, when I'm at work, I normally don't get to view blog posts. For some reason, I saw the post right after it was blogged and was so happy... immediately downloaded before it was possibly pulled for an unknown reason.

I wonder if this means Pandora is coming to the Xbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon