Scruff released!

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Noticed this morning that Scruff came out of beta and is available in the marketplace. Happily attached, but it's great to see some mainstream social apps for the gay community like this come to Windows Phone. I downloaded and saw it is indeed cross platform. Logged into the account I had on my iPhone several years ago. Everything seemed to work smoothly.

I then uninstalled it but wanted to make a post to be sure others in the community who have been waiting for this one know that it's up! For better or worse, I'm sure that the missing "mainstream" gay apps like this have been a deal breaker, preventing a lot of the community from considering Windows Phone. This has been a great week for WP apps all around :)

kumasokka

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Now can we PLEASE get some Growlr? I've been emailing them to make a WP app for like 2 years now. Maybe they'll finally take it seriously...

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, all the hot boySSSS
52b0f867.gif

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Something to share, although I had this for a while.

hornet.jpg

I don't think Grindr will come to WP for a while since they've been "working" on it for quite sometimes. I'm not really fond of their subscription methods, rather than being an account based, it's based on the original phone that created the account and you can "transfer" your days over to another device.

Woof woof again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes