12-26-2013 03:05 PM
270 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Its been approved to the store, so they just have to publish it :/

Why wouldn't it get released?
    Exactly. It has supposedly been certified. Still a no-show. I don't think it will come out, ever. Not a word of it on their homepage, not a word on their twitter.
    04-08-2013 09:45 AM
    For those of you who haven't given Photoplay a chance yet, consider trying it. Yeah, the entire world and their grandmothers and dogs and newborn babies aren't on it, but that's actually pretty refreshing. Instagram/Instagraph/anything else that can post on IG still hasn't been released, so why not?
    Ranak Mann likes this.
    04-08-2013 09:53 AM
    Do they have a homepage?
    yeah...

http://www.venetasoft.it/
    04-08-2013 09:56 AM
    For those of you who haven't given Photoplay a chance yet, consider trying it. Yeah, the entire world and their grandmothers and dogs and newborn babies aren't on it, but that's actually pretty refreshing. Instagram/Instagraph/anything else that can post on IG still hasn't been released, so why not?
    I tried it but didn't like it. It always shows me in NYC even though I live in Las Vegas, among various other bugs. Fhotoroom is actually the best of the bunch, by far. But I would just like to be able to post some pics on my instagram through my Lumia 920, instead of my lousy Tab 2.
    04-08-2013 09:59 AM
    I tried it but didn't like it. It always shows me in NYC even though I live in Las Vegas, among various other bugs. Fhotoroom is actually the best of the bunch, by far. But I would just like to be able to post some pics on my instagram through my Lumia 920, instead of my lousy Tab 2.
    I agree, fhotoroom is really good.
    04-08-2013 10:01 AM
    In this italian website they are saying that publishing is requiring more time due to server structure enlargement.
    The interest on the app is growing day by day so they have decided to come out with the appropriate structures:

Instagraph: Ecco tutte le info in anteprima della nuova app in arrivo che permette di condividere le nostre foto su Instagram! [AGGIORNAMENTO - x1]
    Simen Mangseth likes this.
    04-08-2013 10:26 AM
    let's hope it will be released soon.
    04-08-2013 10:37 AM
    Yeah - but you could use WPGram, Metrogram or another Instagram viewer as a companion. Fortunately, I think the official Instagram is coming in May. Read my summary here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...tm#post1942101
    I understand that, but people would rather access ONE well constructed do all app, vs having to switch. Also who know if Instagraph cleans up and doesn't get shutdown, Instagraph might be better than the original (See YouTube vs MetroTube) depending on the developer involvement and support/updates.
    04-08-2013 10:44 AM
    Because no one I know is on it other than hot chics from Russia which is cool but I would rather have an app with over 50-100 friends on it :/
    04-08-2013 10:56 AM
    Same as some other posters. This service kept saying I was in Brooklyn. I live in Western Massachusetts. And I'm not sure how refreshing it is to be one a social network when you don't really know anyone.
    04-08-2013 11:01 AM
    I understand that, but people would rather access ONE well constructed do all app, vs having to switch. Also who know if Instagraph cleans up and doesn't get shutdown, Instagraph might be better than the original (See YouTube vs MetroTube) depending on the developer involvement and support/updates.
    I don't find that an issue at all. just share your pics and load up wpgram. No biggie at all.
    Darkgift likes this.
    04-08-2013 11:05 AM
    I don't find that an issue at all. just share your pics and load up wpgram. No biggie at all.
    Then maybe its me but I find it a tad bit easier to use only one app and not have two apps pinned to screen.
    04-08-2013 11:59 AM
    Then maybe its me but I find it a tad bit easier to use only one app and not have two apps pinned to screen.
    I find Instagrams photoediting options very limited, so I would use more apps anyway. But we're all different. ^^ Not a deal breaker in any way for me
    04-08-2013 12:10 PM
    I find Instagrams photoediting options very limited, so I would use more apps anyway. But we're all different. ^^ Not a deal breaker in any way for me
    i think so too ;)

so guys!!! i really cant wait anymore :( i want it now :(
    04-08-2013 12:19 PM
    Because no one I know is on it other than hot chics from Russia which is cool but I would rather have an app with over 50-100 friends on it :/
    they probably seeded the users to get it started, but that is not true at all now. I'm following about 60 people and have 100+ people following me, i enjoy it so far. a couple family members with iPhones ditched instagram for it.
    04-08-2013 12:38 PM
    You must pay for use this ****
    04-08-2013 02:37 PM
    that's a lot better than an ugly ad banner
    04-08-2013 02:54 PM
    You must pay for use this ****
    Yeah, but forking out up to $5 won't kill me =)
    04-08-2013 03:03 PM
    that's a lot better than an ugly ad banner
    I'll take a banner if it means a free app anyday
    04-08-2013 03:12 PM
    Yeah, but forking out up to $5 won't kill me =)
    I'm actually at the point that I wouldn't even pay .99, simply because I don't think it would be that long before they're served with either a cease and desist or hopefully, an official, free app is released.
    Actually I expect the official instagram app to be available before instagraph is, at this rate.
    odoggyfresh likes this.
    04-08-2013 03:43 PM
    I'm actually at the point that I wouldn't even pay .99, simply because I don't think it would be that long before they're served with either a cease and desist or hopefully, an official, free app is released.
    Actually I expect the official instagram app to be available before instagraph is, at this rate.
    I don't know why they'd get a c & d cuz I don't see what instagraph r doing wrong.
    04-08-2013 04:20 PM
    Charging for an unofficial app that uses a workaround to allow upload of photos will definitely generate a c & d from facebook. I'm holding out until an official Instagram app appears.
    04-08-2013 06:35 PM
    Charging for an unofficial app that uses a workaround to allow upload of photos will definitely generate a c & d from facebook. I'm holding out until an official Instagram app appears.
    Doubt it as already stated, on other platforms there are 3rd party apps that aren't free that can post, comment, and like to instagram.
    Last edited by FinancialP; 04-08-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    04-08-2013 08:09 PM
    Doubt it as already stated, on other platforms there are 3rd party apps that aren't free that can post, comment, and like to instagram.
    Those apps actually have permission from instagram to do so. Instagraph doesn't. That alone makes me think they'd get shut down. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
    04-09-2013 12:49 AM
    Well, we can speculate all we like, instagraph is still a no show. ^^
    04-09-2013 04:28 AM
270 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD