Question about Wallet app and being able to use multiple payments

Briangw

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So, I earned another $5.00 Windows Phone store credit on Bing Rewards and want to use it to purchase an app. The app is $9.99 and my MS Account with credits from Bing Rewards total just over $10. I cannot use it to purchase the app because of tax so my question is, can I add a buck or two for the credit to the MS account or can I primarily use the Credit and add my debit card to pay the remaining balance? After looking at a few things on the phone, I haven't found a way to do either and I can't find any information on this. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Brian

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
That's a great question and hope that you can. I usually have an extra couple of cents left after I buy games that are either .99 or 1.99 or 2.99.

Briangw

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it would suck if you can't. I recall that the iPhone let you do it with credit, defaulting to your card on file if you used up your credit. If no one knows, I may have to check with MS and report back.

However, I love my Lumia 920. I traded in my iPhone 4S for it at work (we have a choice of phones) and all I can say is that I love the phone and the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo