Windows Phone App Store logo in commercial

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
For the first time EVER (for me), I actually saw the Windows Phone logo next to iOS and Android in a commercial for Home Depot. I have been using Windows Phone for over a year so for this to be the first time is crazy! Hopefully this becomes the norm...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Last year, I found an ad for a job-hunting app,
It put WP on equal footing with iOS and Android. (And actually served as a blatant Lumia ad, since they showed the cyan Lumia 900)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Last year, I found an ad for a job-hunting app,
It put WP on equal footing with iOS and Android. (And actually served as a blatant Lumia ad, since they showed the cyan Lumia 900)

If it was at least partially funded by Nokia/Microsoft/carrier then that isn't too amazing. If it was just an app showing it was for WP also, that was a trend-setter of an app. When I first tried WP, I never saw a thing about WP; I just happened to see the 710 at Walmart and was intrigued.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If it was at least partially funded by Nokia/Microsoft/carrier then that isn't too amazing. If it was just an app showing it was for WP also, that was a trend-setter of an app. When I first tried WP, I never saw a thing about WP; I just happened to see the 710 at Walmart and was intrigued.
Actually, all they did with the ad was take the iOS icon and put it on the phones :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes