Unable to install app using store

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
We have an option to install apps using the store link directly Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) and it was working fine for me.
Since past 1 - 1.5 month I have not been able to install any app using stores, it tells me that my phone did not respond.
I had my phone connected on internet everyday all the time and it still don't detect my phone.

You're almost done...
We tried sending a download request to your phone, but we did not receive a response from your phone. We are sending instructions on how to install the app to yourname@outlook.com. Be sure to open the email on your phone to install the app!

Any suggestions will be of great help

Last edited by a moderator:

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Check that push installs for apps is turned on - go to Settings > find my phone and tick the "Send apps to my phone use push notifications (not SMS)" option.

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Check that push installs for apps is turned on - go to Settings > find my phone and tick the "Send apps to my phone use push notifications (not SMS)" option.
The only option I have on find my phone is on/off (Nokia Lumia 810). I swear this worked for me also and I can ring my phone when looking for it as well. Installs not working from windows phone apps online, keeps saying phone not found.

Nischi85

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I've been running into the same problem as well. Lumia 1520 here, sometimes it works tho, sometimes not. Not sure why it differs.

As a side note, why does it have to take so long time? My Android does it in a few seconds always when going through the play store on the Internet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes