Accounts App

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of an accounts type app which just logs transactions in or out for Windows 8 mobiles which can export a log file in .OFX or .QFX or .QIF format?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use money wallet. You can export to csv and qif. There is also an option to import from QIF

Free version - Money Wallet (free) | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Paid Version - Money Wallet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This is one of the first apps I bought for my 920 nearly 6 months ago.

It's great, loads of updates and the dev is always implementing new features. Very active on forum as well.

Forum Thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...simple-useful-personal-finance-assistant.html

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought the app to try it out - the reports option is only available in the full version. It seems that I can only export a report as a text email.

Also I cant seem to get a report that lists the payee / company, the value and the date.

Other than that - which tbh are major issues for me personally - the app looks and feels good to use. However as I want something which I can export the above data into YNAB on my PC, this app doesn't work for me.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought the app to try it out - the reports option is only available in the full version. It seems that I can only export a report as a text email.

Also I cant seem to get a report that lists the payee / company, the value and the date.

Other than that - which tbh are major issues for me personally - the app looks and feels good to use. However as I want something which I can export the above data into YNAB on my PC, this app doesn't work for me.

You can post your concerns here (http://forums.windowscentral.com/developer-spotlight/192651-7.htm). Developer will respond to you and your feature requests can be implemented into the next update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon