#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I hope you have done good with your exams.

I have noted you changed a lot of things on your app since my Lumia 800 broke, I'm now on my Lumia 920 since 4 days ago.

There's no need for me to use your app now since I'm not on WP7.x anymore, but I will keep giving you feedback. Since your app helped me a lot and was my first Instagram experience on WP.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Instagram have changed something on the backend recently, and keys acquired via their website no longer works.
I've since pushed an update to the official app, fixing notification and photo upload. Twitter integration will also be coming.

Beta app will be updated shortly... I'm working on something else

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Instagram have changed something on the backend recently, and keys acquired via their website no longer works.
I've since pushed an update to the official app, fixing notification and photo upload. Twitter integration will also be coming.

Beta app will be updated shortly... I'm working on something else

waiting :p

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Lots of things require refactoring now... since I am unable to use the third party dev API anymore, or the user will have to log into Instagram twice.

tjxg.png

quite annoying :(

Last edited:

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
It's available when I google the app but when I search it at marketplace I can't find the versions.. I don't mean the beta...

Last edited:

mariveg

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the hard work, LastBattle! I love the latest version so much

Now, a couple of questions. Does anyone else have a problem with commenting on photos? I have a 710 and I can write comments if I click on the comment field, I just can't find the "enter" button or whatever that will actually add my comments to the photos. Also... my profile is set to private and I don't get any notifications when people send me requests. Am I the only one?

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Its an enter to send kind of thing. Notifications are down for everyone, it has nothing to do with your profile style, it involves a change in Instagram's security handle. Should be fixed in the next update.

mariveg

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Its an enter to send kind of thing. Notifications are down for everyone, it has nothing to do with your profile style, it involves a change in Instagram's security handle. Should be fixed in the next update.

I'm actually not having problems with other notifications... Although I'm not talking about tile notifications, just the ones on the news tab (maybe I used the wrong term here), I just never seem to be informed when someone sends me a request (I have to use Metrogram to see requests).

EDIT: I had tried just pressing "enter" on the keypad to send a comment and it hadn't worked, but now it suddenly did...hehe thanks

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually not having problems with other notifications... Although I'm not talking about tile notifications, just the ones on the news tab (maybe I used the wrong term here), I just never seem to be informed when someone sends me a request (I have to use Metrogram to see requests).

EDIT: I had tried just pressing "enter" on the keypad to send a comment and it hadn't worked, but now it suddenly did...hehe thanks

I think its just a missing feature, and it would be nice to see it come (a push notification when you open the app when something happens, a la Metrogram).

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Beta app updated 2.1.4.0.
-Twitter integration
-Fixed missing posts for certain user (finally!)
-Search tag/user feature is temporary unavailable.

Sorry that it took that long to fix the notifications/uploads, as the recent security update on Instagram broke every single authenticated request with the security token from the website.
I had to update close to 20 third party documented APIs to the 'official' reverse engineered ones from iOS and Android. It require enormous changes on most of my code base. Anyway, that's finally done! I can focus more on functionality like user tagging, videos.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.1.4.2: Implemented new Instagram security

7fzd.png

Fixes occasion error with posting comment, liking, notifications. It looks like Instagram is trying to fight off spam bot aggressively.. :O

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Awesome news! Changes are definitely on the right track :)

Some bugs still there:
- Can't see my own photos in profile page if i have under 20(?)
- Save, share, delete, re-post and find friends buttons seem not to work anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon