02-11-2015 10:37 PM
368 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Version 2.0.4.5 , overall app seems to be having a great future!
    Some bugs I've experienced:
    - When clicking the profile photo and entering the photo library to choose another one, if you lock the phone from the side button and reopeining it or if yous simply push the back button, app closes.
    - Sometimes, double-touch to like a photo, doesn't work out.
    - When loading feed, some photos are never loading or loading late.
    -The news section shows some of the notifications and not all of them
    07-29-2013 11:01 AM
    Version 2.0.4.5 , overall app seems to be having a great future!
    Some bugs I've experienced:
    - When clicking the profile photo and entering the photo library to choose another one, if you lock the phone from the side button and reopeining it or if yous simply push the back button, app closes.
    - Sometimes, double-touch to like a photo, doesn't work out.
    - When loading feed, some photos are never loading or loading late.
    -The news section shows some of the notifications and not all of them
    Fixed the crash issue when entering photo library and locking the phone.
    Taken note of the others.

Also, stay tuned for video upload :) I'm pretty close, except for the video filters which requires quite a bit of work on WP7.
    07-29-2013 01:34 PM
    FYI, I'm once again having that same problem with Facebook.
    07-29-2013 03:49 PM
    BTW.. I just discovered a nasty issue happening to new photo uploads on the current app that's published in the store. v1.8.0.0 [official one]

Instagram seems to have deleted all photos that's published recently... However anyone using the beta app was largely unaffected as I've changed the Instagram version to 4.0.2 recently.
    I've since pushed an update to the beta app to acquire signing keys, app id, Instagram version from my Azure database once every 10 app launches. That way, it'll ensure that everyone's app is always updated at all times.

Thanks to whoever that pointed that out on reviews..

Its also affecting recent posts on Instance.
    07-30-2013 03:33 AM
    BTW.. I just discovered a nasty issue happening to new photo uploads on the current app that's published in the store. v1.8.0.0 [official one]

Instagram seems to have deleted all photos that's published recently... However anyone using the beta app was largely unaffected as I've changed the Instagram version to 4.0.2 recently.
    I've since pushed an update to the beta app to acquire signing keys, app id, Instagram version from my Azure database once every 10 app launches. That way, it'll ensure that everyone's app is always updated at all times.

Thanks to whoever that pointed that out on reviews..
    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3193/csro.jpg

Its also affecting recent posts on Instance.
    one stange thing.. My pics didnt get deleted
    07-30-2013 08:08 AM
    one stange thing.. My pics didnt get deleted

Check this out: http://instagram.com/p/cZBavbm282#

Edit: Photos are currently private when posting, although its no longer outright deleted from your account..
    Let me do more sniffing on my ipad mini..
    Last edited by LastBattle; 07-30-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    07-30-2013 08:16 AM
    Ohh
    07-30-2013 08:20 AM
    Pushed out an update for beta app, 2.0.5.0.

Please tell me if your photos are missing...
    07-30-2013 08:36 AM
    Pushed out an update for beta app, 2.0.5.0.

Please tell me if your photos are missing...
    for some reason it wont update...screen-capture.jpg screen-capture-1-.jpg
    Last edited by Lil Nas; 07-30-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    07-30-2013 09:07 AM
    Instagram deleted/made private a few of my most recent uploads as well.
    This sucks.
    07-30-2013 12:16 PM
    for some reason it wont update...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Capture.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	38650 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Capture (1).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	38651
    That happens to me too, usually I'll either wait until the next day before it fix itself or restart the phone.

Instagram deleted/made private a few of my most recent uploads as well.
    This sucks.
    Its not affecting my account that's uploading from the iPad, so I assume I'm not blacklisted. I hope this will be relatively easy to solve.
    07-30-2013 12:17 PM
    I found the issue. And will be applying the fix in an update shortly.

As for implementing how Instagraph gets around it. Its also something that I am considering however the server cost won't be cheap on my end. Given the fact that the app is distributed freely..
    Last edited by LastBattle; 07-31-2013 at 06:24 AM.
    07-31-2013 01:49 AM
    ... I have used Instagraph. All proxies do is cause a 2-40 minute delay for uploads. I don't see a reason to use proxies.
    07-31-2013 07:08 AM
    Updated, v2.0.5.5 beta. Uploaded photos are now public.
    Lets see if Instagram breaks this again... (I need them to implement the new checks again to make sure this works)

http://www.windowscentral.com/instag...ty-app-posting
    07-31-2013 06:57 PM
    Thanks for the prompt update. Also, my photos that were hidden yesterday have now come back to public.
    Nice job.
    07-31-2013 08:10 PM
    I just got the 1.9 official update on WP7, but I can't find the "Login to Facebook" screen anywhere. Was it removed? Also I found a bug, when you hit back after going to the "Change profile picture" screen, app closes.
    Last edited by M_VwithDVP; 07-31-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    07-31-2013 10:58 PM
    I just got the 1.9 official update on WP7, but I can't find the "Login to Facebook" screen anywhere. Was it removed? Also I found a bug, when you hit back after going to the "Change profile picture" screen, app closes.
    Its under the photo upload page.
    As for the crash, I've fixed it on the latest beta build :D It'll be up on the next update.
    M_VwithDVP likes this.
    08-01-2013 04:14 AM
    I still cant see my uploads...
    M_VwithDVP likes this.
    08-01-2013 08:57 AM
    Hello,

I've used this app again today, and had an update, though I'm not sure if what was the update all about..

I had a wishful thinking that it can already upload it to Facebook, however when ticking the Facebook slider to turn it on, I am just directed to a web view of my FB..

And I've been back-reading posts here and on twitter that there are those who can't view their uploaded photos, but as for me they're visible..

I'm not using the beta app though but the ones publicly available..
    08-01-2013 09:06 PM
    I was going to ask you here if the height of the tab's text could be made smaller, it took a lot of space.. then suddenly I got an update and there you have it.. the text was smaller! Didn't even had to ask for it. lol.

P.S. I'm using the beta version, aand.. Should it be possible to delete pictures? The button is there on own pictures, but when I press delete and confirm that I wanna do it, the app just reports that there was an error, try again later and the picture doesn't get deleted.. Problem, or is the delete function 'not just there yet'?
    The function was there, but after Instagram modified its API it stopped working.
    08-01-2013 11:03 PM
    working on instagram like experience including the original filters :D

the beta should be done by tomorrow.

I was going to ask you here if the height of the tab's text could be made smaller, it took a lot of space.. then suddenly I got an update and there you have it.. the text was smaller! Didn't even had to ask for it. lol.

The function was there, but after Instagram modified its API it stopped working.
    I thought of changing it further too. still seems pretty big to me, but any smaller and it'll look awkward
    08-02-2013 03:03 PM
    working on instagram like experience including the original filters :D

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3513/o1x3.jpg

the beta should be done by tomorrow.

I thought of changing it further too. still seems pretty big to me, but any smaller and it'll look awkward
    Video upload!!!!! Can't wait!
    08-02-2013 03:45 PM
    Nice job man!
    08-03-2013 02:36 PM
    That "smart camera" looks awesome!.

I assume the buttons are just a placeholder, aren't they? (They don't fit with the WP design)
    08-04-2013 03:21 AM
    That "smart camera" looks awesome!.

I assume the buttons are just a placeholder, aren't they? (They don't fit with the WP design)
    Yes sort of a place holder (taken from iOS) until I am done with everything before going back to design.

Almost done on the original filters. No experience on imaging though, I'm still learning as I move on but its close..
    bssnik likes this.
    08-04-2013 04:56 AM
368 ... 23456 ...