Anyone completely disgusted by the new wpcentral ads ?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
OK. This is frustrating to me now guys.

To those who want to complain and say "Yes I'm very disgusted", I repeat:

There is nothing I can do unless you specify your region. I need to pass this complain on to the guys at Nokia Advertising Exchange and I simply cannot go to them with "some of my users are seeing half naked women".

If this is disgusting you, then for goodness sake get in touch with me about it so I can HELP. Otherwise I will be forced to believe that you're complaining simply because it seems like something you can complain about.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope you don't ever go to beach... some people have told me its evil place! with a lot of girls and boys almost nude! *covers eyes*

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
For just a DOLLAR, 99 cents... you can be rid of the ads that rob you of your innocence! You can save your virgin eyes from the evil of the world!

In all seriousness, I didn't think twice to pay for the app way back when it first came out. People pay hundreds of dollars for a phone, and on their monthly plan over time... and they're like OMGADOLLARWHYARETHEYRIPPINGMEOFF for an app they use daily. Pay for the app, get rid of the ad, support WPC and skip the Starbucks or Dunkin coffee tomorrow.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Jay, I'm willing to step up and buy the app as a gift for bashbaliga.

He already received a gift. The app was free! I realize we all have different morals and cultural backgrounds, so I'm not judging on that basis, but in my culture complaining about something that you payed nothing for is far more offensive than a bikini clad woman.

pillswoj

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I thought I should pop back in and confirm, after saving coffee money and skipping 1 small coffee I have now purchase the wpcentral app.

No more sesame street for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes