Microsoft Youtube

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I found it by searching for it just now. The again I use Lumia 610 with WP 7.8
Could it be a WP8 issue in your region?

Google asked Microsoft to remove the app from the market place. You'll have to wait until google makes a YouTube app for WP

I believe they didn't remove it after google issued the seize and desist letter. Instead they updated the application to remove access to a few regions we were not allowed to access by youtube originally and also the capability to download the videos were removed. Now google and microsoft apparently have to work together to make an app for it *rolls eyes*

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

I believe they didn't remove it after google issued the seize and desist letter. Instead they updated the application to remove access to a few regions we were not allowed to access by youtube originally and also the capability to download the videos were removed. Now google and microsoft apparently have to work together to make an app for it *rolls eyes*

I had the app and then I got a new Lumia 920 (my first one got bricked by a reset to factory settings that went bad). The app is there, but you can't download it.

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Luckily I chose not to install the update. So, I still have the version that google hates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes