Meet'm new unofficial grindr app?

Plazma1

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Saw this on the windows store - looks like a full on third party version of Grindr (a gay hookup app). The developer seems to be pushing out updates fast. Interesting this is in the store - there was a similar app years ago called MetroCrush for WP& that was taken down from the store by MSFT. (Grindr blocks Metrocrush | An Aussie with a Windows Phone)

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ca/store/app/meet-m/

Looks completely unofficial - wondering if it will get taken down like swapchat did.

Any thoughts?

jandevries12

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft didn't take down MetroCrush from the store.
Grindr added a lot of encryption to the communication between its app and its servers, which broke MetroCrush' connectivity...

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft didn't take down MetroCrush from the store.
Grindr added a lot of encryption to the communication between its app and its servers, which broke MetroCrush' connectivity...

Can't find that app...

Btw does anyone know how to contact the dev, looking to see if he'll do a Jack'd one as well.

Sandra Bullock

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I sent an email the other day to see if the original app is on the way, and I got this:

Thanks for contacting Grindr support. Our app is currently available on most BlackBerry, Android, and Apple mobile devices, and we're working to make Grindr available to even more guys.

We do not have an application for Windows mobiles because of which we have asked you to register your device on the link below-

Send us your feedback and vote for Windows Mobile at Grindr.me/PlatformRequest.

Here's a request link:

Don't have an iOS, Android or BlackBerry Device?

Smartie020

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Chat service doesn't connect. Drives me crazy. Haven't paid yet but can't find an option to do so... How long does it take for u to connect?

Turtle 1972

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The application was put back on the store a few days after this message was posted -- but now it's not letting you sign in. There's a certificate error of some sort. I've notified the developers.

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Meet'm still offered all the functionality of grinder until yesterday that it was disabled. Very likely it was grinder making it harder for third party developers and windows to access the service. The developer has been really dedicated at dodging all blocks making it happen. Please write to him to fix it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes